Home

TheSinner.net

Matthew Kelly

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Matthew Kelly

Postby Zombie Sheep on Wed Aug 21, 2002 11:04 pm

Does anyone have a picture or know where I can get one (online, that is) of the stars in their eyes presenter Matthew Kelly? I know its an odd request!
Zombie Sheep

Re:

Postby Oli on Wed Aug 21, 2002 11:10 pm

I can only suggest trying Google Images search,

And I can only wonder why...
Oli

Re:

Postby James Baster on Wed Aug 21, 2002 11:21 pm

Are you gonna start a Matthew Kelly-soc next?
James Baster

Re:

Postby Oli on Thu Aug 22, 2002 12:03 am

Oh no. Please no. PLEASE.

No.
Oli

Re:

Postby The_Farwall on Thu Aug 22, 2002 9:55 am

Perhaps they just want to make a Matthew Kelly mask so they can go round and hug random strangers like they're life-long friends.
That man gets away with far too much bodily contact with little or no justification.
Lucky bugger.
[s]Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way.[/s]
The_Farwall

Re:

Postby Scunthorpe on Thu Aug 22, 2002 2:45 pm

if Matthew Kelly soc were established, I think the entire societies committee would commit mass suicide.

Hmm, I can see the promotion possibilities...
The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred sixty-two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision.
Scunthorpe

No No No and No again

Postby Zombie Sheep on Thu Aug 22, 2002 9:59 pm

I've been mucking around with Macromedia Flash, and I had an idea for a little animation, only I needed a picture of Matthew Kelly for it. I think maybe I shoud change my username so then my posts aren't automatically associated with odd societies, not that I would class GarySoc as odd. Anyway, thanks for the help.
Zombie Sheep

Re:

Postby Al on Thu Aug 22, 2002 10:05 pm

Another way for your posts not to be automatically associated with odd societies is for you to not associate with odd societies!
Al

But what's odd about GarySoc?

Postby Zombie Sheep on Fri Aug 23, 2002 10:42 pm

just what my subject says.
Zombie Sheep

Re:

Postby The_Farwall on Sat Aug 24, 2002 11:43 am

Not odd I supposed but... what's the point of it? Do you actually have Gary related events or is it just an excuse to get together and have a laugh?
[s]Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way.[/s]
The_Farwall

Re:

Postby Oli on Sat Aug 24, 2002 11:59 am

Do you eat crisps, and if so, are Golden Wonder banned?
Oli

in reply.......

Postby Zombie Sheep on Sat Aug 24, 2002 11:21 pm

Our events will be Gary related some ways. For example, beach football tournaments because he was a footballer, Beer and crisp evenings because he advertises crisps and also an alternative awards ceremony, since the crisp slogan is no more mr nice guy. These were just some ideas we came up with. In reply to Oli, we did contact Walkers with regards to sponsorship, but they hadn't got back to us by the end of May, and unless there is a letter waiting for us in the Union, I doubt we will promoting their products!
Zombie Sheep

Return to The Sinner's Main Board