Home

TheSinner.net

KK May Ball VIP tickets for sale

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

KK May Ball VIP tickets for sale

Postby Kk ball tickets on Thu May 05, 2005 8:30 pm

2 x May Ball VIP tickets for sale. Can\\\'t go as we have to go home for the weekend - so gutted!

The buyer will be able to transfer the names on the day - already checked it out with KK members and it\\\'s not a problem.

Price, £300 for both tickets, would split into £150 each if must. No offers, these tickets are selling for £200 and upwards.

Please contact 07709 160 110 - first to call with £300 will get them!!
Kk ball tickets

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Thu May 05, 2005 9:23 pm

And we've just your word to take for that - I hear someone is selling their VIP ticket for £100.

Yeah, the demand is THAT great.

[hr]

IMAGE:www.btinternet.com/~brother.war/white10-2.gif
Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby firey on Thu May 05, 2005 9:33 pm

Quoting Prophet Tenebrae from 00:23, 6th May 2005
I hear someone is selling their VIP ticket for £100.

Well why don't you post their contact details then? I've just bought a VIP ticket and paid considerably more than that for it. I wish this had been posted an hour earlier, then I would have saved myself some money!
firey

Re:

Postby Tiptoes on Thu May 05, 2005 10:02 pm

I'll sell a VIP ticket for 150 pounds too...
Tiptoes

Re:

Postby sabra_girl on Thu May 05, 2005 10:04 pm

Damn! I just sold mine for cost price and love. I'll have to be more cynical next time. D'oh!

[hr]

"When we stayed in a motel that folded the toilet paper to a point. That was our breakthrough moment." - Sara Watkins, Nickel Creek
"There are not very many desires in life which we can actually meet. For instance, 'I want to meet the love of my life'. Probably not today! But 'I want a cup of coffee.' That I can do!" Chris Thile (Nickel Creek)
sabra_girl

Re:

Postby Sid on Fri May 06, 2005 12:51 am

I find it sad that people are trying to make a profit on their may ball ticket. Anyone with decency would sell it at cost price.

Shame on you all.
Sid

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Fri May 06, 2005 1:35 am

I guess it really depends upon your cuntitude.

I wonder how many people buy tickets just to sell for a profit...

[hr]

Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby flarewearer on Fri May 06, 2005 5:24 am

I'd rather buy them and not go, and let everyone know this is the case, just to double the cuntitude

[hr]

image:www.magnificentoctopus.com/x/albanner.png
flarewearer

Re:

Postby KMart Cowgirl on Fri May 06, 2005 6:21 am

I should hope fo course that all the profits are going to a designated charity. It's atrocious to think that you are are selling tickets VIP or otherwise to a charity event and you are trying to make a cut for yourself. Disgusting!

[hr]

"I got into an arguement with my rice crispies. I distinctly heard 'snap, crackle, fuck you!' I'm not sure which one of them said it, but I heard it and I said, 'well, you can all just sit right there in the milk as far as I'm concerned, until I find out which one of you said it.' Mass Punishment--the idea is to turn them against eachother." -Emily Krueger...my fave Jersey Girl!
"I got into an arguement with my rice crispies. I distinctly heard 'snap, crackle, fuck you!' I'm not sure which one of them said it, but I heard it and I said, 'well, you can all just sit right there in the milk as far as I'm concerned, until I find out which one of you said it.' Mass Punishment--the idea is to turn them against eachother." -Emily Krueger...my fave Jersey Girl!
KMart Cowgirl

Re:

Postby Paranoid on Fri May 06, 2005 6:22 am

It's just a ball for f*ck's sake! ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY QUID?!!?

[hr]

..I've got this pain down all the diodes on my left side...
..I've got this pain down all the diodes on my left side...
Paranoid

Re:

Postby novium on Fri May 06, 2005 8:45 am

ticket scalping is illegal in the US- I'm sure there are similar laws here, aren't there?

[hr]

Wipe your hand across your mouth, and laugh;
The worlds revolve like ancient women
Gathering fuel in vacant lots.
Neither the storms of crisis, nor the breezes of ambition could ever divert him, either by hope or by fear, from the course that he had chosen
novium

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Fri May 06, 2005 9:13 am

Yes but I don't think the police are going to raid your house if you do it on a small scale like this.

I'm just waiting for someone to say they'll sell their ticket for ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

[hr]

Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby md25 on Fri May 06, 2005 12:31 pm

I'm more concerned about the rumours of loads of RAF Leuchars people coming along to [s]fight[/s] perv on the girls than some people making a few quid on a ticket.
md25

Re:

Postby Admin on Fri May 06, 2005 1:43 pm

The account "kk ball tickets" has been disabled.
Admin

Re:

Postby EviLTwiN on Fri May 06, 2005 2:30 pm

i heard that about 50% of the tickets went to non standrews students who bought them on the internet, cause it didnt say you had to be from this uni.... so now there are tonnes of people from edinburgh etc here for the day.

no wonder the tickets all sold out so fast.

[hr]

IMAGE:www.red-llama.com/avatars/eviltwintrooper.jpg IMAGE:www.red-llama.com/avatars/eviltwinsaint.gif IMAGE:www.red-llama.com/avatars/eviltwinold.gif
EviLTwiN

Re:

Postby Light the Rag on Fri May 06, 2005 2:54 pm

It's not a specifically student event, so why should it be just for st andrews students?

if the tickets are on sale on the net, and anyone can buy them, so much the better.
Light the Rag

Re:

Postby 5handicapgolfer on Fri May 06, 2005 3:09 pm

st andrews students should have priority tho, as it is a st andrews uni kk club event
5handicapgolfer

Re:

Postby flarewearer on Fri May 06, 2005 6:09 pm

it's a load of balls...

...i'll get me coat...

[hr]

image:www.magnificentoctopus.com/x/albanner.png
flarewearer

Return to The Sinner's Main Board