Home

TheSinner.net

The current poll...

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

The current poll...

Postby Rilla on Mon May 30, 2005 8:25 pm

Yes, I know that I've missed out the "other" option on some of my polls before...
also...
I have been accused of being a "hippy" or whatever, but really - where's the option of love - goodwill towards your fellow man - as the most important driving force in the world????

[hr]

"O unworn world enrapture me, enrapture me in a web
Of fabulous grass and eternal voices by a beech"
Be good to yourself because nobody else has the power to make you happy.
Rilla

Re:

Postby Midget on Tue May 31, 2005 12:32 pm

Yeah I think Love should be up there for the less cynical of us.

Big businesses make lots of money -so what. The media can be influential but mostly its the communication of badly researched gossip about completely trivial issues. Religion -bollocks. Politicians -only with the next one. Bureacrats -only with the last one. Plebs -well they're all too high in this country and too poor in other countries. Conspiracy -same as religion only at least it doesn't do as much damage.

Nothing -actually might vote for this one, could be implying that ultimately its down to you and you can't blame anyone else.

[hr]

IMAGE:img9.imgspot.com/u/04/241/18/160019.jpg Come an see 'Corpus Christi' 4-29 August, Edinburgh Fringe!
Midget

Re:

Postby TheGamesMaster on Tue May 31, 2005 11:44 pm

and the option for War?
TheGamesMaster

Re:

Postby Haunted on Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:59 pm

Stupidity should be an option
Genesis 19:4-8
Haunted

Return to The Sinner's Main Board