Home

TheSinner.net

Cheap DVD sites

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Cheap DVD sites

Postby Guest on Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:47 am

anyone know of any?

Re:

Postby Thackary on Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:13 pm

I do!
Thackary

Re:

Postby underworlddreams on Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:25 pm

Yup. Me too!

[hr]

I am not your saviour, I am just as fucked as you.
underworlddreams

Re:

Postby physicist on Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:04 pm

Yes.
physicist

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:18 pm

You have to pay for the stuff you get on DVDs?!

[hr]

IMAGE:www.btinternet.com/~brother.war/white10-2.gif
Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby stan on Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:33 pm

Quoting Prophet Tenebrae from 17:18, 22nd Jul 2005

i hope for your sake you were intoxicated when you posted such a patronizing comment, otherwise folk will begin to realise you are as sad as you seem. the poster just wanted some bargin hunting tips, wise up will you.

You have to pay for the stuff you get on DVDs?!

[hr]

stan

Re:

Postby amac on Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:29 am

Good god, you're a friendly lot.

http://www.play.com
amac

Re:

Postby David Bean on Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:05 pm

Don't use a particular shop/site: use some price comparisson service like the one at www.kelkoo.co.uk , which will allow you to search for the item you're looking for across a number of shops, and then you can just buy from whoever gives you the best deal. Price transparency: that's free market capitalism at its best! :)

Alternatively, I've alwasy been very satisfied each time I've bought a DVD from Ebay, and usually the prices there (second hand or new, not that it makes any difference for a DVD) are almost always better than in regular online shops.

[hr]

"Don't ask me what you know is true, don't have to tell you, I love your precious heart. I - I was standing, you were there, two worlds collided, and they could never tear us apart" - INXS
Psalm 91:7
David Bean

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:12 pm

[quote]Quoting stan from 02:33, 23rd Jul 2005

i hope for your sake you were intoxicated when you posted such a patronizing comment, otherwise folk will begin to realise you are as sad as you seem. the poster just wanted some bargin hunting tips, wise up will you.

[hr]

It must have been a long hard day of slamming your cock in a door for you to have ascended a moral high horse so massive in size, it's beyond humour.

The fact I had been drinking is entirely coincedental. No doubt as much so as the patronising in your post, I hope you were drunk!

[hr]

Prophet Tenebrae

Return to The Sinner's Main Board