Home

TheSinner.net

Any clubs run on a saturday morning???

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Any clubs run on a saturday morning???

Postby Guest on Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:02 am

thinking of joining a club this yr but i live at home and travel into uni. Any suggestions of perhaps a saturday club??? I like most sprots and i am female
thanks

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:50 pm

Yes, I am starting a 'love club' in my bedroom every saturday! welcome to join us!

I mean me. I mean us.

I'M SO AWKWARD
Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets retribution.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!! on Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:06 pm

as am i.....:-)
Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!!

Re:

Postby Zombie Sheep on Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:13 pm

Rob, what would we do without you?

[hr]

This post may be intended in jest and should be read as such. Any queries relating to the seriousness of it should be addressed to the author. The author requests that readers DO NOT follow the advice or requests in this post. This statement is retrospective with regards to all previous sinner posts.

http://www.zombiesheep.name
Zombie Sheep

Re:

Postby feelinfine on Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:19 pm

Women's Football Club runs 11-1 on a Saturday morning. Always good banter and everyone is really friendly :-)

Check us out at www.geocities.com/stauwfc or see ya there!
feelinfine

Re:

Postby cberry on Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:26 am

Where do you live?

The Sailing club hold recreational sailing sessions, open to sailors of all abilities, every Saturday. Sailing is from the Royal Tay Yacht Club in Dundee. (on the tay halfway between dundee and broughty ferry)

Chris
cberry

Re:

Postby Mr Comedy on Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:02 am

Yeah, sailing is the only way to spend Saturday morning. Meet at the bus station, and you can borrow wetsuits and life jackets from us.
"I am in no way interested in immortality, but only in the taste of tea. " -Lu Tung
Mr Comedy

Return to The Sinner's Main Board