Home

TheSinner.net

The First Entry

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Re:

Postby im "well" hacked off "man" on Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:05 am

man? why use it so often? the unnecessary and repetitious use of it is quite irritating.
im "well" hacked off "man"

Re:

Postby threekings on Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:30 pm

Quoting im from 17:53, 25th Sep 2005
man? why use it so often? the unnecessary and repetitious use of it is quite irritating.

I really don't know MAN. I guess it DOES NOT mean that we are not MATES that's for sure.

The fact that it annoys you so much, must mean that you are following this blog with great anticipation (this means i totally like you more).

P.S. DRALEX MAN that signature is great.
threekings

Re:

Postby threekings on Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:32 pm

Quoting DrAlex from 12:22, 26th Sep 2005
What does the DM prefix mean?

[hr]

"But, I really love your arrogant overtones [, Alex] (I still like you, man)."-threekings

It's really quite simple. Infact someone with your (obvious) intellect should know this.

XXX
threekings

Re:

Postby DrAlex on Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:18 pm

Well, since it's inconsequential, I'll just make the assumption that it stands for "Da Man", which seems to fit in with your writing. I'll also assume, for my own amusement, that there are 26 of you running around, since the last letter designates identity and I enjoy the stories more that way.

[hr]

"But, I really love your arrogant overtones [, Alex] (I still like you, man)."-threekings
The Sinner: Where no one ever learned "if you haven't got any thing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
DrAlex

Re:

Postby Guest on Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:50 pm

Quoting DrAlex from 17:18, 26th Sep 2005
I'll just make the assumption that it stands for "Da Man", which seems to fit in with your writing.

What exactly is that suppose to mean?

Re:

Postby Humphrey on Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:03 am

Given the limited amount of stuff there is to do in St Andrews, this blog is going to get pretty samey very quickly.

[hr]

http://www.livejournal.com/users/humphrey_clarke/
Humphrey

Re:

Postby DrAlex on Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:08 am

Quoting from 21:24, 26th Sep 2005
What exactly is that suppose to mean?

It means that I imagine it's a phrase threekings would use.

[hr]

The Sinner: Where no one ever learned "if you haven't got any thing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
DrAlex

The Fourth Entry

Postby threekings on Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:13 am

DMC has is still feeling very poorly from freshers flu, but he thinks he may well have sorted out his history modules for this year, which is a bonus. i think he's also looking forward to going clay shooting on saturday, as is DMB, although if she continues on in the manner of the last couple of nights the liklihood of her making it are highly questionable. She was ringing the doorbell 'cause she forgot her keys last night. I'm sure that both DMA and myself heard it at about the same time, but i was just willing DMA to get out of bed and deal with it; this never occurred. one slight good thing to come out of the whole doorbell thing was that becuase no one answered asap DMB was able to ring me and leave a funny drunken answerphone message. most amusing. DMM went out boozing late last night with DMS and DMT, not sure what time they got back in. last but not least, DMC had a WEIRD sream about his mum getting scammed into giving all of his clothes away on some sort of weight/£ conversion. He was totally annoyed when he heard out and confronted the scammer but all of his clothes had gone already. never mind.

Stay Tuned
threekings

The Fifth Entry

Postby threekings on Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:04 am

Well then, well then. Just got back from the JBH (GBH/ABH) Fearnie Castle party, what a night. myself and DMG spent most of the night wondering why on earth more young fresher girls weren't coming up to us and asking us to be their fathers, probably because we were sitting around drinking on the side of the dance floor like boring tossers. we both left DMM MAXING out some bird from jbh, he's done well there. apparently she was getting frisky with him on the bus back........DMG and myself were witness (and instigators of) a number of very extreme fights on the top deck which not only included eye gouging and fish hooking but potty mouth language and thai slapping as well. the shock of it all is almost 2 hard to comprehend. Basically i'm stuck at the DMG's residence becuase i left my keys in the sporran of DMM, major error not to be repeated. DMB has been getting fairly frisky with some guy from cambridge in our living room, so that room has been out of bouds for the rest of the flat. nothing wrong with that i say. tomorrow/tonight depending on your point of view will see a fairly large family gathering, headed by Deutsche DMC and myself. its gonna be brilliant. stay tuned happy punters. sleep tight and dont let the bed bugs bite..........
threekings

Re:

Postby bananaman on Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:52 am

Quoting threekings from 02:04, 30th Sep 2005
we both left DMM MAXING out some bird from jbh, he's done well there.

Are you from Goldie Looking Chain?
bananaman

Re:

Postby threekings on Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:30 pm

Quoting bananaman from 09:52, 30th Sep 2005
Quoting threekings from 02:04, 30th Sep 2005
we both left DMM MAXING out some bird from jbh, he's done well there.

Are you from Goldie Looking Chain?

ARE YOU ALRIGHT MAN?
threekings

Re:

Postby threekings on Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:39 pm

Another quick update GUYS. DMS has been playing it cool recently, LAYING LOW some would say. Something to do with a girl he likes. DMA has been studious as usual. Recreationally though, he is just finishing up a literary treat called UGLY AMERICANS. Great read for all you future HEDGE FUND owners out there.

Tonight i expect DMC AND Deutsche DMC will be MAXED...much the same for the children they have taken on. Not sure about DMM (I am just looking after him now- he is fairly quiet at the moment, but i think he will JUMP ON IT and GET ALL CRUNK ON OUR ASSES later tonight).

Bop Carnage Prediction(BCP): low to moderate.

Much love guys XXX
threekings

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:52 pm

Quoting threekings from 15:39, 30th Sep 2005
Another quick update GUYS. DMS has been playing it cool recently, LAYING LOW some would say. Something to do with a girl he likes. DMA has been studious as usual. Recreationally though, he is just finishing up a literary treat called UGLY AMERICANS. Great read for all you future HEDGE FUND owners out there.

Tonight i expect DMC AND Deutsche DMC will be MAXED...much the same for the children they have taken on. Not sure about DMM (I am just looking after him now- he is fairly quiet at the moment, but i think he will JUMP ON IT and GET ALL CRUNK ON OUR ASSES later tonight).

Bop Carnage Prediction(BCP): low to moderate.

Much love guys XXX

Awesome.
Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets retribution.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby DrAlex on Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:04 pm

My favorite part of this thread is the creative use of caps lock. That, and the BCP index.

[hr]

DrAlex

Re:

Postby threekings on Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:33 pm

Quoting DrAlex from 19:04, 30th Sep 2005
My favorite part of this thread is the creative use of caps lock. That, and the BCP index.

[hr]

OH GOD MAN, does this mean we are MATES now then or what?

P.S. Do you like CRUNK?
threekings

Re:

Postby DrAlex on Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:25 pm

FRIENDS until the END, right?

[hr]

DrAlex

Re:

Postby threekings on Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:17 am

Quoting DrAlex from 00:25, 2nd Oct 2005
FRIENDS until the END, right?

[hr]

I'm so glad we are finally mates
threekings

major update

Postby threekings on Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:05 pm

shit guys,
i thought you had all better know about what occurred last night with DMB. I was out with a friend in ma bells when she came wandering over, the glazed look in her eye told me that up to 3 vats of wine had already been consumed that night, i knew more was to come. I went home about 12, and then DMA, DMM and myself tried to hide in the built-in cupboards of DMS, but he sniffed us out :( So then we all went to bed, only to be awoken at about 1.30 by what seemed like the entire poulation of fife coming in the front door. This could only be DMB. I just let everyone get on with making a noise and tried to go to sleep, but then i heard a familiar sound, the sound of DMB being DRAGGED up the stairs because she was totally incapable of walking up them herself, yet protesting that "I'm fucking fine, fuck off" all the time. I then got out of bed to sort the bint out, i was annoyed. she just told me to fuck off and then almost pushed me down the stairs. so i just went back to bed. Turns out that DMB had gone to the Lizard after ma bells and got utterly drunk. her and her chums managed to persuade/fool a certain rugby player (often plays in the 1sts, known to get naked at every possible juncture) into buying TWO bottles of v expensive champagne. But he clearly got his moneys worth when DMB proceeded to STRADDLE him on the dancefloor at the lizard and begin to literally eat his face off. It was so bad that the DJ had to stop what he was doing and see what on earth was going on. I mean DMB is sort of seeing this OTHER guy so god know what he thinks. Just for good measure she pinched a new ipod NANO that someone had left in their bag or something and brought it home. good work DMB
threekings

Re:

Postby Cain on Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:24 pm

Quoting threekings from 23:05, 6th Oct 2005
...and begin to literally eat his face off.

really? or do you mean metaphorically?

[hr]

I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby threekings on Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:28 pm

Quoting Cain from 23:24, 6th Oct 2005
Quoting threekings from 23:05, 6th Oct 2005
...and begin to literally eat his face off.

really? or do you mean metaphorically?

[hr]

to be honest CAIN, it was more of a literal thing, i mean, DMB was not holding back in ANY WAY.............
threekings

PreviousNext

Return to The Sinner's Main Board