Home

TheSinner.net

The worst thing a boyfriend/girlfriend has done to you

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

The worst thing a boyfriend/girlfriend has done to you

Postby Nymphomanic on Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:26 pm

I want some great horror stories

[hr]

I read most of the night and go south in winter - wasteland
I read most of the night and go south in winter - wasteland
Nymphomanic

Re:

Postby amore vincit omnia on Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:32 pm

I once went out with this guy who phoned me an hour before my 18th birthday party to tell me he couldn't come, muttering something about some mates from work but promising to see me the next day and give me my birthday present. It was a Thunderbirds mug.
Oh, and there was a rumour he was cheating on me too but I couldn't be sure of that one.

[hr]

To strive, to seek, to find...and not to yield
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
amore vincit omnia

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:40 pm

Attention seeking faux self harming - that pretty much has to be one of the worst things anyone could do to someone they pretend to care about.

[hr]

Anyone questioning how I post on the sinner, my new way of life, will offend my "religion" and as such will be dealt with in manners inclusive but by no means exlusive of death threats, random acts of violence, maiming of the general public not involved in this matter and finally a Jihad from all my fellow religious sinners.

For years we have been oppressed by you post nazis, the time of change is upon us.
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby DrAlex on Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:47 pm

I second that one. I wasn't dating this girl but she knew I had a thing for her. She called me one night in tears because she had had a fight with her boyfriend and claimed that she had made some cuts on her arms. Needless to say, she was wearing short sleeves the next day and there was no evidence.

It was on that day that I became selfish, and never looked back.

[hr]

[img]http://www.kappatauomega.co.uk/images/DrAlexSays.jpg[/img]
Main/thesinner/21242
The Sinner: Where no one ever learned "if you haven't got any thing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
DrAlex

Re:

Postby queen of scots on Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:47 pm

Don't think anyone's done anything *really* bad...when I was an undergrad one guy was cheating on me for quite a while with a couple of different people(I had no idea at the time, although looking back I suppose I was just seeing what I wanted to). We had a class together and he decided to break up with me on the way there and then expected me to sit with him as if nothing had happened. He was a real arrogant bastard and to be honest goodness knows what I ever saw in him. Rebound relationship, I think.

Ah well, my boyfriend now is great. The worst thing he's probably done is to steal my chocolate!

[hr]

Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up.

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37100070
Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up.

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37100070
queen of scots

Re:

Postby Smith on Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:50 pm

My girlfriend went on a round the world trip with another guy, and I only found out from one of her friends that she'd left.

[hr]

We're not drunk, we're multi-millionaires...
IMAGE:img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ryanlewisjones/burlyman.jpg
Cake, and fine wine.
Smith

Re:

Postby KayBee on Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:53 pm

Umm - I have a few. I used to pick really nasty blokes -

No1 - Dumped me when I was mid-breakdown because he "couldn't handle the stress"

No2 - Dumped me by e-mail.

No3 - Hit me.

Needless to say No3 woke me up to my pattern of choosing horrible blokes and things changed pretty quickly after that!
KayBee

Re:

Postby Paranoid on Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:32 pm

Upon being dropped I was told the following:

1) I'm a really nice guy

2) I'm too good for her

3) With having to repeat a year and the pressure from her parents as a result of that her work has to come first, her friends second, and me third...

She put it to me in such a nice way at the time that it didn't seem as harsh as it actually was!

[hr]

..I've got this pain down all the diodes on my left side...
..I've got this pain down all the diodes on my left side...
Paranoid

Re:

Postby neener on Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:46 pm

My ex had sex with me moments before telling me he was going back to his ex-girlfriend (which he had decided days earlier). And the sex was unusually bad. And even funnier, he said it as i was leaving and in front of his roommates. and then i laughed cuz i thought he was joking.
neener

Re:

Postby grousefanatic on Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:29 pm

Quoting queen of scots from 13:47, 6th Feb 2006
The worst thing he's probably done is to steal my chocolate!

A heinous crime in my book hehe.

[hr]

veni vidi nates calce concidi - i came, i saw, i kicked ass
veni vidi nates calce concidi - i came, i saw, i kicked ass
grousefanatic

Re:

Postby disgusted on Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:52 pm

I once dumped a girl, so then she then shit in a crisp packet and gave it to me. Anyone else think this is absolutely digusting?
disgusted

Re:

Postby johness on Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:03 pm

I'd been seeing a chap for just over a year when he kicked me awake at 4 in the morning. He said 'I've been really unfair to you'. 'Darn tooting right you have, why are you waking me up at 4 in the bloody morning?' He was waking me to tell me he was getting married in the Summer. To someone else. What a fanny.

[hr]

[s]As I walk away, I look over my shoulder to see what I'm leaving behind. Pieces of puzzles and wishes on eyelashes failed...[/s]
[s]As I walk away, I look over my shoulder to see what I'm leaving behind. Pieces of puzzles and wishes on eyelashes failed...[/s]
johness

Re:

Postby Colin on Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:09 pm

Quoting johness from 17:03, 6th Feb 2006
I'd been seeing a chap for just over a year when he kicked me awake at 4 in the morning. He said 'I've been really unfair to you'. 'Darn tooting right you have, why are you waking me up at 4 in the bloody morning?' He was waking me to tell me he was getting married in the Summer. To someone else. What a fanny.
[/s]

That sets a whole new level of bastardness. Good way to raise the bar.
Colin

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:19 pm

Quoting johness from 17:03, 6th Feb 2006

Jesus Christ, if i had been the girl I would be serving testicle soup for breakfast.

[hr]

Anyone questioning how I post on the sinner, my new way of life, will offend my "religion" and as such will be dealt with in manners inclusive but by no means exlusive of death threats, random acts of violence, maiming of the general public not involved in this matter and finally a Jihad from all my fellow religious sinners.

For years we have been oppressed by you post nazis, the time of change is upon us.
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby RJ Covino on Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:48 pm

Quoting disgusted from 14:47, 6th Feb 2006
I once dumped a girl, so then she then shit in a crisp packet and gave it to me. Anyone else think this is absolutely digusting?

What kind of muppet shits in a crisp packet? Jaysus there are some fucked up people out there...

[hr]

http://www.ralphcovino.com
RJ Covino

Re:

Postby Thackary on Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:08 pm

Hee hee!
Thackary

Re:

Postby sabra_girl on Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:17 pm

After having planned our dream vacation, my boyfriend decided to break up with me (you're too far away, it's too much of an effort, you're not there when I need you (ha! to do what? change a lightbulb you useless git?), blah, blah, blah). He then went on said vacation to Egypt with a girl he'd shagged a couple of times right before we broke up (who then broke up with him on return and was living with another bloke less than a month later). Then he kept e-mailing me travelogues and pictures telling about what a great time they were having. Couldn't understand when I told him I didn't give a shit and I hope the Sphynx fell on top of them. Dozy bastard.

[hr]

"There are not very many desires in life which we can actually meet. For instance, 'I want to meet the love of my life'. Probably not today! But 'I want a cup of coffee.' That I can do!" Chris Thile (Nickel Creek)

IMAGE:img360.imageshack.us/img360/114/infosiggy23vz.gif
"There are not very many desires in life which we can actually meet. For instance, 'I want to meet the love of my life'. Probably not today! But 'I want a cup of coffee.' That I can do!" Chris Thile (Nickel Creek)
sabra_girl

Re:

Postby Cain on Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:14 pm

My girlfriend couldn't be bothered being straight with me and telling me that she didn't want to be in a relationship with me, so she tried finding other people to 'take me off her hands.'

no... wait... I'm thinking of somebody else.

[hr]

I hold an element of surprise
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby if you know me, then you'll get it ; on Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:35 pm

Nothing uberly bad. I dumped him anyway.

Didn't bother his arse to come from Edinburgh to Glasgow to see me, yet I managed to juggle 2 jobs around and change my shifts specially to see him. Then the fucker goes in a strop because "I went on holiday and didn't ask/tell him and that's the weekend he wanted to visit".

I spent my summer abducting 17 year olds and seducing them in the back seat of my car, so I thnk we are even
if you know me, then you'll get it ;

Re:

Postby Garnet on Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:35 pm

very amusing Cain!

I don't have any horror stories like some people here have. The worst thing that happened to me was that my boyfriend broke up with me via text message. Sounds silly but I felt more insulted that he didn't spell everything out properly the message read something like: 'I thnk we shuld split up its 4 best i realy want 2 b ur friend ur a good laff.'

I didn't take up the offer and I haven't seen him again.

Also after all my relationships ended all my boyfriends still owed me money :-S

[hr]

Be yourself! Everyone else is taken.

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37106569
I joined the sinner in 1970 :-O
Garnet

Next

Return to The Sinner's Main Board