Home

TheSinner.net

Taxi Sharing

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Taxi Sharing

Postby Alice on Tue Dec 03, 2002 7:58 pm

Does anyone want to share a taxi either (1) on 14th of Decemeber, going to the Edinburgh airport from St Andrews...or
(2) on the 11th of January, going from the airport back to St Andrews?
Replies will be greatly appreciated.
(E-mail as61@st-and.ac.uk)
Alice

Re:

Postby cheimon on Wed Dec 04, 2002 4:48 pm

times?
cheimon

Re:

Postby Big Al on Wed Dec 04, 2002 6:00 pm

I might be up for sharing a cab to the airport, only gotta be there around 4 PM though. Drop me a line if that works for you: ak53
Big Al

Re:

Postby Alex on Thu Dec 05, 2002 9:19 am

I might be up for sharing a cab to the airport, gotta be there around 4PM though. drop a line if that works for you: ak53
Alex

Re:

Postby Alice on Thu Dec 05, 2002 9:19 am

I need to be at the airport around 11:30 AM on the 14th Dec.
Alice

taxi sharing

Postby Adelaide on Fri Dec 06, 2002 1:44 am

I need to be at the airport at around 9 am on the 14 of Dec. , which means leaving here at around 8 or 7:45 am to be on the safe side. Is anyone leaving at that time who would be interested in sharing? i don't even know how much it is,I'm a bit clueless... but it takes about an hour, right?

you can email me at sjb17@st-and.co.uk
Adelaide

Re:

Postby James Baster on Wed Dec 11, 2002 12:25 pm

Another taxi share ...

"Hi,

I am a phd student in philosophy and I leaving next monday (the 16th) for Christmas holydays.

Does anyone want to share a taxi in order to be in Edinburgh airport in the early morning (7.20 am) on the 16th?

If you are interested please send me an email at sm100@st-and.ac.uk

regards,
Sebastiano Moruzzi"

[hr][s]Its nice to be able to blaspheme. It takes a very special and strong-minded kind of atheist to jump up and down with their hand clasped under their other armpit and shout 'Oh, random-flucuations-in-the-space-time-continuum!' or 'Aaargh, primitive-and-out-moded-concept on a crutch!' - Terry Pratchet, Men at arms[/s]
James Baster

Re:

Postby cheimon on Wed Dec 11, 2002 2:57 pm

I don't feel like going back for the old thread, so whoever it was that wanted a taxi for the 6 am flight out of Edinburgh on Saturday, are you still in need of someone to share? Or anyone else taking that damned flight. . . my email's mc46
cheimon

Return to The Sinner's Main Board