Home

TheSinner.net

Hottest GIRL/GUY in CHATTAN this year

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Hottest GIRL/GUY in CHATTAN this year

Postby Guest on Sat Dec 21, 2002 9:23 am

Unlike the other halls, the question as never been asked. so feed the gossip.Who do u think are the top ten hotties in Mc Intosh Hall and why ?

Re:

Postby Cain on Thu Jan 02, 2003 3:22 pm

Can't believe nobody's replied to this. or are you all scared of being in chit-chattan next issue?
Cain

Re:

Postby I Am Not Colin on Sat Jan 04, 2003 1:45 am

Colin Snodgrass, obviously!
I Am Not Colin

Re:

Postby love is a gift on Sat Jan 04, 2003 4:25 pm

Unregisted User I Am Not Colin wrote on 14:15, 3rd Jan 2003:[/b][/s

Colin Snodgrass, obviously!

of course!
also Andrews may compete!
love is a gift

Re:

Postby Guest on Sat Jan 04, 2003 4:25 pm

Unregisted User Cain wrote on 14:51, 2nd Jan 2003

Can't believe nobody's replied to this. or are you all scared of being in chit-chattan next issue?

I thought there wasn't going to be a next issue?

Mr and Miss Chattan

Postby Guest on Sat Jan 04, 2003 4:25 pm

What do you think of them?
do you think they deserve the title?

Re:

Postby Cain on Sun Jan 05, 2003 2:47 am

"I thought there wasn't going to be a next issue?"

What makes you think that? the last one was well received as far as i know
Cain

Re:

Postby wookiee on Sun Jan 05, 2003 7:31 pm

Is Colin Snodgrass wishing to stand as hottest guy or hottest girl? Just to clear things up....

[hr]Computer games don't affect kids;I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, people would be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.....
Computer games don't affect kids;I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, people would be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.....
wookiee

Re:

Postby LeopardSkinQueen on Sun Jan 05, 2003 9:30 pm

[s]wookiee wrote on 19:31, 5th Jan 2003:
Is Colin Snodgrass wishing to stand as hottest guy or hottest girl? Just to clear things up....

LMAO!

Its a question I would like to know the answer to as well- but I fail to see how he could win either, personally...

[hr]
"Do not meddle in the affairs of slashers, for they are subtle and quick to anger."
[i:1wp3kko0]Now at midnight all the agents and the superhuman crew
Come out and round up everyone that knows more than they do
[/i:1wp3kko0]
LeopardSkinQueen

Re:

Postby Colin on Sat Jan 11, 2003 7:53 pm

[s]LeopardSkinQueen wrote on 21:30, 5th Jan 2003:
LMAO!

Its a question I would like to know the answer to as well- but I fail to see how he could win either, personally...

I am hurt and offended. I would have thought I had a fair chance at hottest girl in Chattan...!

grrrr.
Colin

Chattan???

Postby Aislingeach on Sun Jan 12, 2003 2:05 pm

Can I ask a question, what exactly is "Chattan??"
Aislingeach

Re:

Postby Amanda on Sun Jan 12, 2003 2:44 pm

'Chattan' is the nickname for McIntosh Hall, one of the uni halls of residence in the centre of town.
[s]"don't frown...you never know who might be falling in love with your smile..."[/s]
Amanda

Re:

Postby Guest on Sun Jan 12, 2003 7:03 pm

Chattan is a hall of residence. It's officially called McIntosh hall, but for historical reasons is known as Chattan. It is possibly the best hall in St. Andrews.
It even has a website: http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~chattan

ahh i see

Postby Aislingeach on Sun Jan 12, 2003 7:03 pm

lol thank you, that helps to clear things up a bit :O)
Aislingeach

Here's to the ladies

Postby Observer on Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:06 pm

No propper replies yet ...

Could it be that Chattanites and their friends think themselves above rating fit birds and gorgeous guys? Well, maybe it's true of a lot of them ...

Just go to Chattan and stand still in any public place, such as the foot of the main stairs by the lift, and an enormous number of delightful portions of eye-candy will be sampled in a very short space of time. Such variety of clothing, physique, lifestyle, nationality! Of course there will be mingers, you can't escape the fact, but, in my experience of that hall, the minger:fit-bird ratio is fairly good. Gotta take the rough with the smoothe - beauty is only a light-switch away.

However, I too shrink back from mentioning names. I think because I either know them too well to want them discussed, or don't know them at all, making it pointless.

Now: (a) you'll think I'm a crazed stalker, (b) some enraged woman will react at my attitude towards aesthetically-challenged females, (c) I don't care - I just feel like a break from revision.

SOMEONE GIVE US SOME GOOD IDEAS OF FIT CHATTANITES!!!
Observer

"someone give us some good ideas of fit chattanites!"

Postby ChampagneChe on Mon Jan 13, 2003 10:16 am

Obviously, the DEFINITIVE fit chattanite is Natalie Yates, and I demand the gentleman's satisfaction of anyone who disagrees.
ChampagneChe

Re:

Postby Musique on Mon Jan 13, 2003 8:59 pm

Not sure if he's chattan, pretty sure he is, and the award has to go hands down that Greek God, Pablos Spiro.......................................
Musique

Re:

Postby Guest on Tue Jan 14, 2003 12:16 pm

the fact that chattan is highly dominated by girls must be the reason 4 the high number of fit birds.
but not knowing miss Natalie I cant agree or disagree on the reference.....

I vote for....

Postby Rambling Sid Rumpole on Tue Jan 14, 2003 12:17 pm

That Ellie Goiver bird. Arrrrr. Likes me a posh bird I do. >:p
Rambling Sid Rumpole

Re:

Postby Guest on Thu Jan 16, 2003 1:56 pm

hey its not because it is exam time that u have to stop posting. so put down your books and get the gossip going!

Return to The Sinner's Main Board