Home

TheSinner.net

Wayne Rooney's F*@KING FOOT !!!!!!

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Wayne Rooney's F*@KING FOOT !!!!!!

Postby Jam-bo on Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:29 am

Anyone else sick and tired of Wayne Rooney and his broken metatarsal? Can't they just get on with it?

And why are they sending a proven goal scorer (Defoe) away and playing a yet to be seen striker (Wollcott)?

With have-a-laugh Crouch, I'm starting to get sick and tired of the world cup. That is something I never thought I'd say...
Jam-bo

Re:

Postby nighteyes on Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:33 am

im sick and tired of hearing about the england team as a whole every bloody time i turn on the tv. surely there are more important things to put on the news than one mans broken bone and some men who like to kick balls around a field. there are shootings and rapes and wars going on all around the world. and what do we get on the news?..."wayne rooney is having a scan...team england getting on a silly named plane...here's out reported in Badden Badden"
I want REAL news!!

[hr]

i didnt say i was consistant, just right!
i didnt say i was consistant, just right!
nighteyes

Re:

Postby Pandora on Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:55 am

Its rediculous. I mean there are about 20 other players in the squad but every news report we are getting an update on this mans foot.
Pandora

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:10 am

Aaargh let's escape the world cup by starting a thread about it!!!!
Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets retribution.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby Jam-bo on Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:34 am

Quoting rob 'f*ck off' wine boy from 12:10, 8th Jun 2006

Oh... the sarcastic comment coming in at a record time. Well done to you Sir.

No, I started this thread because I am frustrated with the lack of interest in anything but Wayne Rooney and his foot. I like the world cup and love talking about it, however at a level one step above broken foot bones. I think football commentary should provide better and more stimulating conversation.

If you like I can start a thread for you Nancy boy. What's the matter? A little sand in your vagina?
Jam-bo

Re:

Postby David on Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:43 pm

worst thing about the world cup is its causing top gear not to be shown for a month!
David

Re:

Postby OffHeGoes on Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:00 pm

Quoting David from 13:43, 8th Jun 2006
worst thing about the world cup is its causing top gear not to be shown for a month!

by the by, the top gear folk were in st andrews a few days ago filming something or other. probably to do with cars.
OffHeGoes

Re:

Postby grousefanatic on Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:09 pm

Now that he's supposedly fixed, it makes you wonder what they'll blame their failure on.

[hr]

veni vidi nates calce concidi - i came, i saw, i kicked ass
veni vidi nates calce concidi - i came, i saw, i kicked ass
grousefanatic

Re:

Postby thebrookster on Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:12 pm

Quoting offhegoes from 14:00, 8th Jun 2006
Quoting David from 13:43, 8th Jun 2006

by the by, the top gear folk were in st andrews a few days ago filming something or other. probably to do with cars.

WOW :D

And there was me thinking that it would be about the World Cup!!

:P
thebrookster

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:19 pm

Quoting Jam-bo from 12:34, 8th Jun 2006

No, I started this thread because I am frustrated with the lack of interest in anything but Wayne Rooney and his foot. I like the world cup and love talking about it, however at a level one step above broken foot bones. I think football commentary should provide better and more stimulating conversation.

If you like I can start a thread for you Nancy boy. What's the matter? A little sand in your vagina?

They do cover things other than Wayne Rooney and his foot. As for sand in vagina, I'm the one trying to supply a little comic relief, you're the one getting upset over it! Football commentary is just that - football commentary. If you wanted better and more stimulating conversation, maybe a book on the merits of irony might perk you up.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby thePontificator on Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:27 pm

Every two years the papers have large amounts of the following:

Coverage of Big Brother

Coverage of whichever England player is injured and might not make the tournament (eg. Gerrard in 2002, Beckham in 2004).

It happens every time there's a tournament England are playing in, if you want other sports news the BBC Football website has plenty.
thePontificator

Re:

Postby Freaker on Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:37 pm

It's not just you - Germany is the same at the moment. For about a week now there's been hardly anything but whether Ballack's leg is alright now or not and whether he'll be able to play against Costa Rica tomorrow. Right, he is the captain of the team after all, but whatever is wrong with his leg - it being in the media 24/7 certainly won't make it heal any faster.
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Freaker

Re:

Postby Jam-bo on Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:15 pm

Quoting rob 'f*ck off' wine boy from 15:19, 8th Jun 2006
Quoting Jam-bo from 12:34, 8th Jun 2006

They do cover things other than Wayne Rooney and his foot. As for sand in vagina, I'm the one trying to supply a little comic relief, you're the one getting upset over it! Football commentary is just that - football commentary. If you wanted better and more stimulating conversation, maybe a book on the merits of irony might perk you up.

Oh... surely sand in your vagina.

Come on dude, surely you can take a joke as much as you provide them? A little peeved are you? Sorry, shall not mention your sandy vagina again.

Sorry, sorry.... I just didn't think your irony worked here. I'm sure you'll agree with me that of all the mundane football info blasted at us 24/7, the world cup could and should provide us with original and fascinating entertainment?
Jam-bo

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:32 pm

Quoting Jam-bo from 16:15, 8th Jun 2006

Oh... surely sand in your vagina.

Come on dude, surely you can take a joke as much as you provide them? A little peeved are you? Sorry, shall not mention your sandy vagina again.

Sorry, sorry.... I just didn't think your irony worked here. I'm sure you'll agree with me that of all the mundane football info blasted at us 24/7, the world cup could and should provide us with original and fascinating entertainment?

I thought I did just take the joke? :S I rinse my vagina regularly.

The world cup provides us with Peter Crouch. He is fascinating. I'm not sure about original. I want to see how the 17 year old wotshisname turns out.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby Icarus on Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:32 pm

The whole country's obsessed. I was at the gym the other day and was forced to watch on the tv in front of the treadmill more than half an hour Sky News's continuous live coverage of the England team's bus slowly making it's way to the airport. Then they showed their plane sitting on the runway. Then it slowly taxiing. Then eventually taking off. Watching people go to the airport, absolutely thrilling bloody television! One could get the impression that the rest of the world had just stopped, like there was no news going on in the world or anything. Sooner the whole thing's over the better, even if it's just so people can take those stupid flags down from their cars (although I suspect that'll happen the second England start losing - so not very long to wait then?)
Icarus

Re:

Postby Jen the Phantom Hobbit of on Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:51 pm

Round Notts where I live everyone hads flags out like if they don't they will die 9true on some estates.) I wnated to fly my giant Scotland flag but hav ebeen banned cos the rest of my family want to live (and support England)

[hr]

The voices in my head tell me I'm not insane ... but everyone else does.
Last edited by Jen the Phantom Hobbit of on Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jen the Phantom Hobbit of

Re:

Postby niall on Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:57 pm

i was going to hang a flag out side our house in islington, i was told not too. Possibly best not to offend the new neighbours!

[hr]

do you have a tastyspoon?

http://www.tastyspoon.com/forum
niall

Re:

Postby bdw on Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:07 pm

Quoting niall from 16:57, 8th Jun 2006
i was going to hang a flag out side our house in islington, i was told not too. Possibly best not to offend the new neighbours!

[hr]

erm, which bit of islington are you in?! the rest seems positively festooned with red and white!
bdw

Re:

Postby Lindsay on Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:18 pm

I could be wrong but I doubt he was planning on flying a red and white flag...

Quoting bdw from 17:07, 8th Jun 2006

[hr]

erm, which bit of islington are you in?! the rest seems positively festooned with red and white!

[hr]

[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/Suulsa-Krii/givingad.gif[/img]
Lindsay

Re:

Postby bdw on Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:31 pm

Quoting Lindsay from 17:18, 8th Jun 2006
I could be wrong but I doubt he was planning on flying a red and white flag...

Quoting bdw from 17:07, 8th Jun 2006

[hr]

[hr]

oops!
in which case, take the advice - otherwise you'll be lynched by hordes of aging New Labourites!
bdw

Next

Return to The Sinner's Main Board