Home

TheSinner.net

7/7 Conspiracy

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

7/7 Conspiracy

Postby Power Metal Dom on Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:48 am

Now there is no way I am a conspiracy nut. But one thing has been pointed out to me and I would like to know what other people think of it before I truly make up my mind.

Have a look at the famous CCTV picture below of the 4 suicide bombers.

Notice anything strange?

How about now...

If you look closely at the image you will see that the railings behind Khan (the man in the white baseball cap) appear to run in front of his left arm and according to some another rail appears to slice through his head.

What do people think?

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon power metal I drool
[l]
Image[/l]
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby Gealle on Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:00 pm

ý thýnk youre bored mate

Quoting Power_Metal_Dom from 12:48, 3rd Jul 2006
Now there is no way I am a conspiracy nut. But one thing has been pointed out to me and I would like to know what other people think of it before I truly make up my mind.

Have a look at the famous CCTV picture below of the 4 suicide bombers.

Notice anything strange?

How about now...

If you look closely at the image you will see that the railings behind Khan (the man in the white baseball cap) appear to run in front of his left arm and according to some another rail appears to slice through his head.

What do people think?

[hr]

[l]
Image[/l]
So someone asked me "What is it you do?". I thought about it for a minute. Then I thought about it a little more. All the while I probably looked like I was staring in to space, struggling for an answer. And I was. There was only one response I could really give.

"I make sure the shit stays off the fan."
Gealle

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:17 pm

Quoting gealle from 13:00, 3rd Jul 2006
ý thýnk youre bored mate

You got it :) I'm curious as well, conspiracy theories are very interesting ableit mostly absurd.

[hr]

[l]
Image[/l]
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby groovy on Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:54 pm

If it was a doctered image, then why the hell would they put an incomplete forgery out to the public, it doesn't make sense!

You have to think if they were going to the effort of harboring an entire conspiracy, they wouldn't fuck up on one of the most important pieces of 'evidence'.

[hr]

Remember now, there's a big difference between kneeling down and BENDING OVER!
Remember now, there's a big difference between kneeling down and BENDING OVER!
groovy

Re:

Postby Duggeh on Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:07 pm

The bar kinks at the point where it connects. Its part of his jacket, pointed at a different angle to the railings, and is also a thinner line. Due to perspective it looks almost the same on grainy footage.

[hr]

IMAGE:www.macintyre42.plus.com/images/tb2-100.jpg
Duggeh: Master Of Ceremonies
Duggeh

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:33 pm

I must say that the grainy image is the point here. How many times do you see UFO "experts" claiming extra-terristrial life from the tiniest smudge on a crappy quality picture?

I don't see this kink though? How do you mean exactly?

[hr]

[l]
Image[/l]
Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby Mehmsy on Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:37 pm

You can't really make out where the guy's arm ends, anyway.

As for the bar going through his head, that's likely to be due to low resolution.

[hr]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37106593
Mehmsy

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:05 pm

I just found this and apparently this image is claiming that his arm stops where the red lines are, suggesting that his arm must be bent, perhaps because his hands are in his pockets.

The yellow lines show where the wall behind carries on. The dark arrear that the bar is supposed to intersect is simply shaddow.

[hr]

[l]
Image[/l]
Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby Setsuna on Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:29 pm

Quoting Power_Metal_Dom from 14:33, 3rd Jul 2006
I must say that the grainy image is the point here. How many times do you see UFO "experts" claiming extra-terristrial life from the tiniest smudge on a crappy quality picture?

What you said reminds me of a terrible episode of CSI I once saw, where they caught a criminal by zooming in on the CCTV footage and seeing a reflection of the crime in a witnesses eye. In a Bar, for christ's sake.

CCTV is always going to be of a poorer quality, and noone knew these men were out to commit such a crime. I would be more suspicious if there was a high quality picture. If it was a conspiracy, wouldnt they take a real picture??

And a conspiracy against what, exactly? Why would the government or police do it? I dont think they are covering up for anyone. I think you are looking for something that isnt there.
Setsuna

Re:

Postby pea on Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:31 pm

This came up not long after the event last year. I'm still not sure by it. At the time I think I believed that it had been faked, but now I'm not so sure.
I'm quite bad for conspiracy theories though, for example I'm a big believer that 9/11 wasn't all that it seems. But the minute you mention to someone that you agree with a "theory", they look at you like you're going to start wearing a tinfoil hat and sitting holding a coathanger, and ridicule you.

[hr]

I'm a little pea, I love the sky and the trees...
[img]http://imagegen.last.fm/ElegantPink/recenttracks/GeoRho.gif[/img]

I'm a little pea, I love the sky and the trees...
pea

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:58 pm

Quoting pea from 16:31, 3rd Jul 2006
This came up not long after the event last year. I'm still not sure by it. At the time I think I believed that it had been faked, but now I'm not so sure.
I'm quite bad for conspiracy theories though, for example I'm a big believer that 9/11 wasn't all that it seems. But the minute you mention to someone that you agree with a "theory", they look at you like you're going to start wearing a tinfoil hat and sitting holding a coathanger, and ridicule you.

Same here! I also believe that what they tell us about 9/11 isn't exactly the whole story.

Which is partly what made me interested in this 7/7 photograph.

I'm not saying it's faked and I'm not stockpiling my bomb shelter, I'm just interested.

[hr]

[l]
Image[/l]
Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby McNugget on Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:50 pm

The conspiracy theory about 7/7 was formed from a mistake a reporter made details he took from one of the survivors. The reporter comments how the theory spread and evolves here http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/1816 ... y_Theories
McNugget

Re:

Postby Jen the Phantom Hobbit of on Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:30 pm

Quoting Setsuna from 15:29, 3rd Jul 2006
Quoting Power_Metal_Dom from 14:33, 3rd Jul 2006

And a conspiracy against what, exactly? Why would the government or police do it? I dont think they are covering up for anyone. I think you are looking for something that isnt there.

Have you ever seen 'V for Vendetta'?

[hr]

The voices in my head tell me I'm not insane ... but everyone else does.
Last edited by Jen the Phantom Hobbit of on Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jen the Phantom Hobbit of

Re:

Postby Lid on Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:34 am

You may be interested in

http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/07/evi ... -fake.html

[hr]

We are not drunks, we are multi-millionaires
Mathematical Anti Telharsic Harfatum Septomin
Lid

Re:

Postby theflirt on Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:40 am

Quoting Setsuna from 15:29, 3rd Jul 2006
What you said reminds me of a terrible episode of CSI I once saw, where they caught a criminal by zooming in on the CCTV footage and seeing a reflection of the crime in a witnesses eye. In a Bar, for christ's sake.

I remember that one - had me laughing for days!!

[hr]

oh pants
oh pants
theflirt

Re:

Postby novium on Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:03 pm

oh god, 9/11 conspiracies.

As far as I am concerned, they are nothing more than a handy way to avoid the scary idea that, yes, something as stupid and random as 19 guys with box cutters can do something as terrifying and destructive as 9/11.

[hr]

sed tamen ira procul absit, cum qua nihil recte fieri, nihil considerate potest.
Neither the storms of crisis, nor the breezes of ambition could ever divert him, either by hope or by fear, from the course that he had chosen
novium

Re:

Postby Frank on Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:37 am

It's all rather simple you see. You just need to use some high quality zoomy software.

Do you see?

[img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b264/Xisor/newdevelopment.jpg[/img]

[hr]

"There is only ever one truth. Things are always black or white, there's no such thing as a shade of grey. If you think that something is a shade of grey it simply means that you don't fully understand the situation. The truth is narrow and the path of the pursuit of truth is similarly narrow."
Frank

Re:

Postby David Bean on Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:25 am

Quite. I love debunking conspiracy theories, from modern terrorism to the myths about JFK (assassin: Lee Oswald, who acted alone).

The claim that "we weren't told everything about 9/11" is so expansive as to be both meaningless and truistic; we weren't told some things because they weren't and aren't known, and we weren't told others because of security concerns (such as the precise sources of all human intelligence relating to the activities of Al Qua'eda). The claim that we weren't told some things that would substantially change our notion of the nature of the event, on the other hand, is quite different, and thus far I haven't seen even any circumstantial evidence that this might be the case, let alone any probative evidence or a plausible counter-theory (and anyone stupid enough to fall for the stories of that criminal liar Thierry Meyssan frankly deserves their ignorance).

Just what, exactly, might there significantly and plausibly have been about either 11/09 or 07/07 that differs from official accounts?

[hr]

Psalm 91:7
Psalm 91:7
David Bean

Re:

Postby the racing tortoise on Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:53 pm

the only thing like that that I am suspicious of is the damage to the pentagon (which is not consistent with what happened to it). that however doesn't require some sort of conspirecy, just a faulty missile. The confusing part is the vanishing plane. planes don't usually crash and leave no wreckage.

[hr]

A fish swims into a wall and says "DAM"
eternally optimistic - against all evidence
the racing tortoise

Re:

Postby Jam-bo on Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:50 pm

Quoting the racing tortoise from 20:53, 9th Jul 2006
the only thing like that that I am suspicious of is the damage to the pentagon (which is not consistent with what happened to it). that however doesn't require some sort of conspirecy, just a faulty missile. The confusing part is the vanishing plane. planes don't usually crash and leave no wreckage.

[hr]

A fish swims into a wall and says "DAM"

I agree completely. We should see some wreckage of some sorts... engine, wheels etc etc

There is one documentary (or commentary to be precise) that focusses on the 9/11 conspiracy. Of course everything must be taken with a pinch of salt, but what was said did make some sense. I urge everyone to see it... if only I could remember what it was called...The Pentagon thing made up most of the programme.
Jam-bo

Next

Return to The Sinner's Main Board