Home

TheSinner.net

Answer to [i]Alldays[/i] Problem? - Mark of the Beast?

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Answer to Alldays Problem? - Mark of the Beast?

Postby Paul on Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:34 pm

RFID in practice:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3697940.stm

But here are a couple of videos you might want to watch on the subject:

[l]
[li] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKHtyuzuKUA
[li] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2udoNmQkR4

And the website that made them: http://www.wethepeoplewillnotbechipped.com/
[/l]

And, of course, the definitive take on the subject:

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. - Revelation 13:16-17

[hr]

"And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life." - I John 5:20
"And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life." - I John 5:20
Paul

Re:

Postby Haunted on Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:48 pm

I'd always imagined people getting barcodes tatooed on their wrists (like that film), but this RFID seems to be a better idea.

Though then again, wouldn't it just be easier to upload your thumbprint to a database and have your thumbprint operate as your PIN say?

I fail to see the connection to the "Mark of the Beast".

[hr]

Now with 100% more corn
Genesis 19:4-8
Haunted

Re:

Postby Fawksie on Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:40 pm

Quoting Haunted from 18:48, 10th Oct 2006
Though then again, wouldn't it just be easier to upload your thumbprint to a database and have your thumbprint operate as your PIN say?

There was a short-lived credit and debit card payment scheme before the introduction of Chip & PIN that allowed you to use your thumbprint in place of your signature to authorise transactions. I don't think the uptake was that great.
The fox is a crafty and deceitful animal that never runs in a straight line, but only in circles.
Fawksie
Administrator

Re:

Postby Spike on Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:30 pm

there are several things i find wrong with this video

firstly it only gives one side of the argument and does not show verichips response

secondly it is just dripping with anti-verichip propoganda! i mean what of the times it succeded or whatnot, focusing ONLY on the negatives is a poor way of getting your point accross

also i am simply offended by the way that the video states that due to the programme being funded by ibm..it has links with the nazis! i mean seriously what a pile of crap!

[/rant]
From Rock to Opera
Spike

Re:

Postby Paul on Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:07 pm

Quoting Spike from 21:30, 10th Oct 2006
there are several things i find wrong with this video

firstly it only gives one side of the argument and does not show verichips response

secondly it is just dripping with anti-verichip propoganda! i mean what of the times it succeded or whatnot, focusing ONLY on the negatives is a poor way of getting your point accross

I leave that up to you and Google. You are supposed to be able to think for yourself and conduct your own research.

Quoting Spike from 21:30, 10th Oct 2006
also i am simply offended by the way that the video states that due to the programme being funded by ibm..it has links with the nazis! i mean seriously what a pile of crap!

[/rant]

Allow me to add my own experience of this.

From 1970 to 1975 I worked for Burroughs Machines in Germany and was based in Stuttgart. (Burroughs Machines was an American rival to IBM, manufacturing main-frame computers and accounting and banking machines). IBM had a large factory in Sindelfingen - just down the road from Stuttgart.

Both Burroughs Machines and IBM had operations in Germany before WW2. However, Burroughs pulled out of Germany during WW2 while IBM remained. The effect was still very evident in the time when I was there as IBM had built on its base whereas Burroughs had to start again. It is therefore my expereince that IBM remained in Germany during WW2 and its technology was used by the Nazi regime. Burroughs Machi8nes was more principled.

[hr]

Paul

Re:

Postby Senethro on Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:24 pm

Hitlar by post 5.
Senethro

Re:

Postby Paul on Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:46 pm

Quoting Senethro from 00:24, 11th Oct 2006
Hitlar by post 5.

Both Hitler and Thomas Watson are mentioned in the video as being members of Bohemian Grove.

In case you don't know what Bohemian Grove is, watch an undercover exposee here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1358319439993514946

And here is a useful tool for downloading the video:
http://tanbir.wordpress.com/2006/05/26/vdownloader-02-download-videos-from-youtube-google-video-and-grinvi/
Paul

Re:

Postby exnihilo on Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:50 pm

Funny how every sensible source I can find on Bohemian Grove (which is not, alas, like Byker Grove) suggests that it was largely blameless and that none of the many doolally allegations aimed at it ever stuck.

Tell me, what's it like to live in a world populated by shadowy groups like the Illuminati, hidden Papish plots, sinister underground movements, and so on? It must be a scary and bewildering place.
exnihilo

Re:

Postby Spike on Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:17 am

the entire video is based on an emotive response of hate though..the constantly flashing *liars* sign...the music played in the background, the language used, etc, etc. the entire film is merely propoganda

whilst i may not agree with the proposal the argument posted by the videos is nothing more than shameful. it is useless for arguments as it only shows the shortcomings of the company, i mean how would you like it if all that people said about the catholic churches was about the crusades and so on and so forth.

also your quote from revelation, as MANY of your other quotes are taken completely out of context. remeber it was for this very reason we had the pointless cruisades and church disagreements.

Psalm 14:1 (b)
There is no God

i myself am a christian but with this very quote taken out of context (look it up for yourself!) detalils that there is no God whilst the FULL quote says that "only the fool says that there is no God."

please for everyone PLEASE give a context of your quotes
From Rock to Opera
Spike

Re:

Postby Cain on Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:06 am

Quoting exnihilo from 00:50, 11th Oct 2006
Funny how every sensible source I can find on Bohemian Grove (which is not, alas, like Byker Grove) suggests that it was largely blameless and that none of the many doolally allegations aimed at it ever stuck.

The thought of PJ & Goering amuses me. oh well.

[hr]

I hold an element of surprise
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby Thackary on Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:36 am

Vatch us wreck ze mic - psych!
Thackary

Return to The Sinner's Main Board