Home

TheSinner.net

Two point linear perspective

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Two point linear perspective

Postby Nymphomanic on Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:30 pm

Does any one know what this is? I have to complete andessay by five and this phrase keeps cropping u8p. It's for art history about sculptures. Anyone know anything?

[hr]

I read most of the night and go south in winter - wasteland
Nymphomanic

Re:

Postby OhhMy on Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:29 pm

Quoting nymphomanic from 13:30, 15th Nov 2006
Does any one know what this is? I have to complete andessay by five and this phrase keeps cropping u8p. It's for art history about sculptures. Anyone know anything?

[hr]

http://library.thinkquest.org/C0118063/ ... ective.htm

Its amazing what a google search can do....
OhhMy

Re:

Postby Kempy on Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:31 pm

Kempy

Re:

Postby Gealle on Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:52 pm

[hr]

I know it's probably best if you try writing up your essay a little earlier than 210 minutes before it's due...

[hr]

Funky flunky munky...
So someone asked me "What is it you do?". I thought about it for a minute. Then I thought about it a little more. All the while I probably looked like I was staring in to space, struggling for an answer. And I was. There was only one response I could really give.

"I make sure the shit stays off the fan."
Gealle

Re:

Postby Rufus on Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:55 am

Quoting Gealle from 22:52, 15th Nov 2006

[hr]

I know it's probably best if you try writing up your essay a little earlier than 210 minutes before it's due...

[hr]

Funky flunky munky...

Why be so sanctimonious about it? Did you never leave an essay until the last minute, or add bits on at the bitter end?
Rufus

Re:

Postby flarewearer on Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:13 pm

Quoting Rufus from 00:55, 16th Nov 2006

Why be so sanctimonious about it? Did you never leave an essay until the last minute, or add bits on at the bitter end?

I'm sure that if he did, he did the sensible thing turned to our good and mutual friend google for assistance.

[hr]

flarewearer

Re:

Postby Gealle on Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:57 pm

The question was "Anyone know anything?"

I'd say I gave a decent answer.

P.S. No, I never left one that late.

[hr]

Funky flunky munky...
So someone asked me "What is it you do?". I thought about it for a minute. Then I thought about it a little more. All the while I probably looked like I was staring in to space, struggling for an answer. And I was. There was only one response I could really give.

"I make sure the shit stays off the fan."
Gealle

Return to The Sinner's Main Board