Home

TheSinner.net

Fucking SNP

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Fucking SNP

Postby Gealle on Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:36 pm

Bastards came in and kept putting their fucking flyers up on our desks and cashpoints on Saturday.

Never known of another political party to try such a downright filthy stunt.

Fucking scum...

[hr]

Funky flunky munky...
So someone asked me "What is it you do?". I thought about it for a minute. Then I thought about it a little more. All the while I probably looked like I was staring in to space, struggling for an answer. And I was. There was only one response I could really give.

"I make sure the shit stays off the fan."
Gealle

Re:

Postby Malcolm on Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:44 pm

Quoting Gealle from 18:36, 26th Nov 2006
Bastards came in and kept putting their fucking flyers up on our desks and cashpoints on Saturday.

Fucking scum...

[hr]

Funky flunky munky...

Which desks and cashpoints?

I'm not a fan of the SNP myself, as you probably know all too well.

[hr]

"Moskau, Moskau,
Wirf die Gläser auf die Wand
Russland ist ein schönes Land
o-ho ho ho ho ho, hey!"
Malcolm

Re:

Postby Gealle on Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:58 pm

Afraid I can't say, because those fucking nationalists would just take it as a big event to cheer over.

Nationalists + Communists, together they'd destroy the country.

Quoting Malcolm from 18:44, 26th Nov 2006

Fucking scum...

[hr]

Funky flunky munky...

Which desks and cashpoints?

I'm not a fan of the SNP myself, as you probably know all too well.

[hr]

"Moskau, Moskau,
Wirf die Gläser auf die Wand
Russland ist ein schönes Land
o-ho ho ho ho ho, hey!"

[hr]

Funky flunky munky...
So someone asked me "What is it you do?". I thought about it for a minute. Then I thought about it a little more. All the while I probably looked like I was staring in to space, struggling for an answer. And I was. There was only one response I could really give.

Gealle

Re:

Postby Jono on Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:59 pm

Fucking scum...

[hr]

Funky flunky munky...

I do hope you're being sarcastic.

just like when those Tory candidates pulled the flagrant stunt of appearing in public! "It was horrible," chirped one voter. "I was just out walking my generic child to school when he stepped around the corner." "Ought to be locked up!" Shrilled another... (Continued p. 94)

[hr]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37105376
Exclusive to The Sinnner, and all other forums.
Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last post. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the internet.
Jono

Re:

Postby Gealle on Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:04 pm

That's one thing. Pulling a stunt INSIDE a corporate building is another, altogether.

I am NOT being sarcastic.

Quoting jono from 18:59, 26th Nov 2006

Fucking scum...

[hr]

Funky flunky munky...

just like when those Tory candidates pulled the flagrant stunt of appearing in public! "It was horrible," chirped one voter. "I was just out walking my generic child to school when he stepped around the corner." "Ought to be locked up!" Shrilled another... (Continued p. 94)

[hr]

[hr]

Funky flunky munky...

Gealle

Re:

Postby Iain on Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:24 pm

If you aren't willing to explain the circumstances of this, which part of the SNP (students, politicians (which ones?)), then you'd be better to keep quiet. Come on, spill the beans...

[hr]

http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~snpsoc
Unwind: touch the brine; Take some bread: break some wine
I can see the water line; Red below the Lewis sun
Iain

Re:

Postby TCT on Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:36 pm

Fucking scum...

[hr]

Funky flunky munky...

They are not so much 'scum' as simpletons acting out of some sort of misplaced grievance.
TCT

Re:

Postby DrAlex on Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:51 pm

Quoting TCT from 20:36, 26th Nov 2006
They are not so much 'scum' as simpletons acting out of some sort of misplaced grievance.

Never before have I heard it put so adroitly summarised.

[hr]

"Listen to DrAlex."-Polli
http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37100343
The Sinner: Where no one ever learned "if you haven't got any thing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
DrAlex

Re:

Postby exnihilo on Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:53 pm

Who, sadly, may well be running the show in a very few months.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

(Obviously when I say 'the show' I mean 'the tinpot, forgotten, isolated bastion of parochial horror'.)
exnihilo

Re:

Postby Gealle on Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:11 pm

Sounds more like a threat from what appears increasingly to be a party verging on the point of fascism.

Quoting Iain from 20:24, 26th Nov 2006
If you aren't willing to explain the circumstances of this, which part of the SNP (students, politicians (which ones?)), then you'd be better to keep quiet. Come on, spill the beans...

[hr]

[hr]

Funky flunky munky...

Gealle

Re:

Postby Iain on Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:39 pm

Oh dear. I've asked you a simple question, to tell me and the other curious users of this board to explain the circumstances.

I've asked the youth wing of the party if they or the student wing had anything to do with this and it wouldn't seem so. So, what corporation? What sort of SNP members? Were politicians involved?

As for facism, that is unfounded, disgraceful and frankly insulting. You, of course, will feel no shame despite what is an ignorant, vile viewpoint. Would you dare say that to my, or any other member's face?

And, to answer your suspision, don't be so presumptious as to say I'm threatening you. Let's hear the full story; otherwise all you are doing is spouting off about the SNP (all unionist members give him a pat on the back). Some fairness, please.

[hr]

Iain

Re:

Postby Iain on Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:42 pm

Quoting Gealle from 18:58, 26th Nov 2006
Afraid I can't say, because those fucking nationalists would just take it as a big event to cheer over.

And...
if we'd done something big we'd publicise it without your help on this messageboard thank you very much.

[hr]

Iain

Re:

Postby Dom on Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:48 pm

He's got a point. Were they grass roots members or were they the local big cheeses? Where was this?

And you feel that you can directly mention the SNP, but are not at liberty to give the rest of the facts? Please tell the whole story or it seems to me that you're guilty of the underhand tactics you claim to dislike so much.
Dom

Re:

Postby Midget on Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:24 am

Quoting exnihilo from 22:53, 26th Nov 2006
Who, sadly, may well be running the show in a very few months.

Y'know who might be running for councillor in your constiuency?

Do you?

*sfaggots* sorry *sniggers*

[hr]

IMAGE:img9.imgspot.com/u/04/241/18/160019.jpg "Little!"
http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37100090
Midget

Re:

Postby AlenWatters on Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:31 am

Quoting Gealle from 23:11, 26th Nov 2006
Sounds more like a threat from what appears increasingly to be a party verging on the point of fascism.

[hr]

[hr]

Funky flunky munky...

As an SNP member, I'm glad of all this positive publicity of course. I can't wait till we sneakily conive our way into power, and get to finally start our long-standing plan to forcibly purge Scotland of all the impure blood - we'll the start burning all books written by anyone south of Berwick (after invading it), and put up a 10 foot barbed wire fence so no-one can get in.

This will be followed by a comprehensive re-education program, in order that our economy and people become 'more Scottish', and it will be obligatory to salute the flag with a straight right arm. Any dissent will be punished with a public beheading.To find out more go to www.snp.org/ourfacistmasterplan.

Long Live the Pure-Bred Sons of Scotland!

[hr]

http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~snpsoc/
AlenWatters

Re:

Postby AlenWatters on Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:31 am

Quoting Gealle from 23:11, 26th Nov 2006

[hr]

[hr]

Funky flunky munky...

As an SNP member, I'm glad of all this positive publicity of course. I can't wait till we sneakily conive our way into power, and get to finally start our long-standing plan to forcibly purge Scotland of all the impure blood - we'll the start burning all books written by anyone south of Berwick (after invading it), and put up a 10 foot barbed wire fence so no-one can get in.

This will be followed by a comprehensive re-education program, in order that our economy and people become 'more Scottish', and it will be obligatory to salute the flag with a straight right arm. Any dissent will be punished with a public beheading.To find out more go to www.snp.org/ourfacistmasterplan.

[hr]

http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~snpsoc/
AlenWatters

Re:

Postby Jono on Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:55 am

Never attended an election then I take it?

Quoting Gealle from 19:04, 26th Nov 2006
That's one thing. Pulling a stunt INSIDE a corporate building is another, altogether.

I am NOT being sarcastic.

Quoting jono from 18:59, 26th Nov 2006

Fucking scum...

[hr]

Funky flunky munky...

[hr]

[hr]

Funky flunky munky...

[hr]

Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last post. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the internet.
Jono

Re:

Postby Lid on Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:46 am

Quoting jono from 00:55, 27th Nov 2006

Can one attend an election?

[hr]

We are not drunks, we are multi-millionaires
Mathematical Anti Telharsic Harfatum Septomin
Lid

Re:

Postby October on Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:57 am

Quoting Lid from 01:46, 27th Nov 2006
Quoting jono from 00:55, 27th Nov 2006

Can one attend an election?

[hr]

We are not drunks, we are multi-millionaires

I attend them all the time, they're great!
Like one big party, someone always walks away smiling.

Quoting AlenWatters from 00:31, 27th Nov 2006

HELL YEA!!!

But all jokes a side I'd also like to here the full story behind this tale.
What's the point of bring something up if you're not going to explain in depth your reasons for doing so?

[hr]

I'm Telling you.
It was the Ninja Robot Monkeys that did it.
Does no-one feel that giving geeks a justification such as Article 31 a bad move? - Frank
October

Re:

Postby ascii on Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:11 am

This thread is silly. In other sinner independence threads, at least there is something to debate, however quickly it reduces to a "nats are fascists"/"it's our oil" slanging match.

The starting post, which I paraphrase as "The nats are bastards but I'm not telling you why" is silly. It doesn't deserve a reply.
ascii

Next

Return to The Sinner's Main Board