Home

TheSinner.net

Britney

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Britney

Postby Superiorjames on Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:37 pm

Superiorjames

Re:

Postby Rufus on Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:59 pm

Why would Kevin Federline need a hair follicle from Britney? How could he question whether she is the mother of the children, when presumably he saw her give birth to them?
Or am I missing the point and being particularly dense here?
Rufus

Re:

Postby Thalia on Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:09 pm

He wanted the follicle for drug testing, not to test whether she was the kids' mother ;-)

[hr]

You've been nothing but an angel every day of your life and now you wonder what it's like to be damned...
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby cberry on Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:10 pm

The hair would be to test for drugs, for if Britney was on drugs then her ex would get the kids, and a whole lot more money as well.
cberry

Re:

Postby Rufus on Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:13 pm

Aha. Thank you.
Rufus

Re:

Postby DrAlex on Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:14 pm

Shaving ones head simply removes surface hair, not the follicle itself which is of interest to drug testing. Shaving your head to pass a drug test is like chugging Irn Bru before a urine test to dilute your pee: Nice idea, but it doesn't work like that.

More likely? She's a whackjob, like most child stars who grow up (see Macaully Culkin, Michael Jackson, Mickey Rooney...he steals peoples scabs)

[hr]

The Sinner: Where no one ever learned "if you haven't got any thing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
The Sinner: Where no one ever learned "if you haven't got any thing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
DrAlex

Re:

Postby David Bean on Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:03 pm

She probably just did it as a symbol of

a) her refusal to co-operate with Kevin and
b) the fact that she's a moron.

IT's not as though shavng her head would work; for one thing there are drugs tests that don't rely on hair (which grows back in the same condition anyway), and for another, I'd like to see her answer a cross question about why she shaved her head if it wasn't to try to evade a test.

Unless K-Fed has a spare $1M and an ebay account...

[hr]

Psalm 91:7
Psalm 91:7
David Bean

Re:

Postby Senethro on Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:08 pm

Dear god, this skank doesn't warrant one thread let alone two.
Senethro

Re:

Postby mackie on Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:09 am

Or, perhaps she hasn't been doing drugs and she shaved her hair off because it was wrecked by constant dying/hair extensions? Or, simply wanted a change. Either way, she needs help, and I hope she gets it and comes back healthy, happy and in a right state of mind. Then she can look after the kids and work on that new album :)
mackie

Re:

Postby novium on Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:27 am

it's a sad thing when someone like k-fed is actually probably the better parent. THose poor kids.

[hr]

tamen ira procul absit, cum qua nihil recte fieri, nihil considerate potest.
Neither the storms of crisis, nor the breezes of ambition could ever divert him, either by hope or by fear, from the course that he had chosen
novium

Return to The Sinner's Main Board