Home

TheSinner.net

Pipex Cancellation

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Pipex Cancellation

Postby mackie on Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:29 pm

Has anyone cancelled their contract with Pipex ISP before the 12 months is up? If so, how much was their cancellation fee? I've checked the website but nothing seems to be on there... I would phone, but thought I'd check on here first! Thanks in advance!
mackie

Re:

Postby niall on Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:34 pm

I did, a few years back. It was about £60 or so. It should say on the website though!

[hr]

do you have a tastyspoon?

http://www.tastyspoon.com/forum
niall

Re:

Postby exnihilo on Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:44 pm

I did too, but I told them I wanted to retain them in my new flat - but there was no BT line to said flat at the time, so could I cancel my existing account for now and open another one when I moved and had a line put in, and they charged me nothing for cancelling early. Which was nice.
exnihilo

Re:

Postby DrAlex on Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:15 pm

In a related query, should I be concerned that in my tenure as a Pipex Customer (i.e. since October) I have no received one bill?

[hr]

The Sinner: Where no one ever learned "if you haven't got any thing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
The Sinner: Where no one ever learned "if you haven't got any thing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
DrAlex

Re:

Postby Paul Carey on Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:10 pm

Sadly pipex have fallen from grace. Since the hoff turned up, the company has turned to sh*t.

Loads of problems, including the billing one are talked about in the pipex newsgroups and on the forums at http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/postlist.ph ... oard=pipex

It's no surprise that the current owner has put Pipex up for sale.

Sorry, rant over.

[hr]

Paul Carey
NPH Cinema, St Andrews
Paul Carey
NPH Cinema, St Andrews
Paul Carey

Return to The Sinner's Main Board