Home

TheSinner.net

The men

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

The men

Postby rae on Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:01 am

Just back from Mr St Andrews...yummmmmmm....

And I have a massive crush on Mr Albany Park. details anyone? Single? Straight? Phone? Address? Anything to help me stalk him would be most appreciated!
In America they think 100 years is old and in Britain they think 100 miles is far.
rae

Re:

Postby ambigous on Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:47 am

The best men were out of the competition with injuries.
ambigous

Re:

Postby rae on Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:49 am

Well that's a given, but given their absence and my massive crush and desire to stalk some yummy male specimen can anyone help me out???
In America they think 100 years is old and in Britain they think 100 miles is far.
rae

Re:

Postby Biitchboy on Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:18 am

God how depressing. I'm sorry but I really hope that wasn't supposed to be representative of the cream of St Andrews' men...
Biitchboy

Re:

Postby Biitchboy on Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:25 am

But I concede that Mr Albany Park and Mr Bar Staff weren't bad at all...

But alot of the rest of them were complete wankers with egos that were way too big for their looks to justify...
Biitchboy

Re:

Postby Miss Maryland on Tue Feb 18, 2003 8:43 am

so did anybody take pictures? coz I'd like to see.
Miss Maryland

Re:

Postby rae on Tue Feb 18, 2003 10:52 am

Agreed, Bitchboy. What was up with the Mr(s) John Burnet? The first was too drunk and obscene to continue so they replace him with a pouty boy who throws his drink and storms off stage when he doesn't win?

Mr DRH seemed like a sweetheart before he got incredibly drunk. And those were some tongue skills! And Mr Sallies was nice, too. But it's all about Mr Albany Park...[dreamy sigh...]

Mr Bar Staff was pretty hot but his knowledge of sexual positions was limited. Or maybe it was the performing under pressure? Anyway, I fed him quite a few and we still only got about 7.
rae

Deleted

Postby CarolynSD on Tue Feb 18, 2003 11:27 am

This post has been deleted.
Last edited by CarolynSD on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CarolynSD

Deleted

Postby CarolynSD on Tue Feb 18, 2003 11:28 am

This post has been deleted.
Last edited by CarolynSD on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CarolynSD

Re:

Postby what's inside that counts on Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:08 pm

[s]Biitchboy wrote on 01:25, 18th Feb 2003:
But I concede that Mr Albany Park and Mr Bar Staff weren't bad at all...

But alot of the rest of them were complete wankers with egos that were way too big for their looks to justify...

I'd just like to say that I actually know 3 of the contestants taking part, and they are NOT wankers with big egos. They were playing up to the part, but I'm sure they are nicer guys than you, and only taking part for the charity aspect of the competition.
what's inside that counts

Mr Regs

Postby KB on Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:08 pm

Hey there, I'm a former resident of regs who missed the Mr St Andrews comp. Anyone want to fill me in on who won and who Mr Regs was please?! Just interested.........
KB

Re:

Postby Jessica on Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:09 pm

The competition was so rigged! It was totally not going by the audience but dependent on the judges. On top of that, for those of you unaware, the guy who won worked in the union and the entire panel of judges are associated with the union! We were quite disappointed by a couple of guys that didn't make it through the first half. Who left you with the most memorable impression? So who are your favorite guys? Maybe we can talk about each one of them. And anyone got photos/movies they want to share? :p
Jessica

Re:

Postby rae on Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:20 pm

Mr Regs was quite good. I don't know his name but he got really far and ended up getting auctioned off for £100 - the most of the night by far! He did a funny little dance for his talent and sang "Chocolate Salty Balls". He was really good and when he got cut there was a massive boo.

Thanks for the info, Carolyn. I now have a name. That will make my poster campaign to find Mr Albany Park much easier.
rae

Re:

Postby samanthad3 on Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:46 pm

Mr Regs was quite good. I don't know his name but he got really far and ended up getting auctioned off for £100 - the most of the night by far! He did a funny little dance for his talent and sang "Chocolate Salty Balls". He was really good and when he got cut there was a massive boo.

Thanks for the info, Carolyn. I now have a name. That will make my poster campaign to find Mr Albany Park much easier.
samanthad3

Re:

Postby * on Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:05 pm

Oh dear. I doubt very much if the Mr Hall's are sitting around going 'so who did you fancy out of the audience then?'.

Are the people posting on this thread former boyband followers? Cos it sure sounds like it.

Re:

Postby rae on Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:16 pm

Like, ohmygod! Did you say boyband? Where? Let me at them!!

This is no boyband crush. This is true love...
rae

Re:

Postby Biitchboy on Tue Feb 18, 2003 5:13 pm

I'd just like to say that I actually know 3 of the contestants taking part, and they are NOT wankers with big egos. They were playing up to the part, but I'm sure they are nicer guys than you, and only taking part for the charity aspect of the competition.

Oh shut the fuck up. For a start there were 12 contestants, so just maybe the people I was referring to weren't the lovely people you know, because I didn't say they were all arrogant wankers. And how you can say they are nicer than me I don't know. I doubt we've met, I hope we don't anytime soon.

Kisses.

[hr]
If I gave a shit, you'd be the first person I'd give it to.
Biitchboy

Re:

Postby The Kaiser on Tue Feb 18, 2003 7:24 pm

MEE-YOW! You bitch!
The Kaiser

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Tue Feb 18, 2003 7:26 pm

It's really not just a clever name :P
Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby ambigous on Tue Feb 18, 2003 8:16 pm

Kind of asking for trouble, aren't you?