Home

TheSinner.net

Street Car Named Desire - help!

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Street Car Named Desire - help!

Postby tramp on Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:26 am

I have promised to take someone to this and assured them that I have already got tickets but having stalked the library and outside the Union all of yesterday and this morning I can't seem to find anyone selling tickets. I'm in bubbly water now. Will anyone show up to sell them later on today?
tramp

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:47 am

Ha Ha - I think I need a cliche here.

"Honesty is the best policy".

[hr]

Tired Freudian references aside - your mother played my mighty skin flute like a surf crowned sea nymph trying to rouse Poseidon from his watery slumber!
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby tramp on Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:03 am

I know, I know but I did it to make sure they wouldn't go out and buy the tickets. It's my turn to treat them so by saying I'd bought them I knew they couldn't. It was a lie with good intentions.
tramp

Re:

Postby The Kinky Monkey on Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:23 pm

Hey. My girlfriends in the play and I'm pretty sure she said she was selling tickets outside the library from 2pm. Hope that helps!

P.S. Its a great show

Quoting tramp from 12:03, 20th Apr 2007
I know, I know but I did it to make sure they wouldn't go out and buy the tickets. It's my turn to treat them so by saying I'd bought them I knew they couldn't. It was a lie with good intentions.

[hr]

Do good to all men, but at the end remember to collect your fee.
Do good to all men, but at the end remember to collect your fee.
The Kinky Monkey

Re:

Postby tuck on Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:02 pm

i went to the library about an hour ago and there were a load of people shouting at me trying to get me to buy 'Streetcar' tickets. Hope you manage to get hold of some!
tuck

Re:

Postby ParisInTheAutumn on Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:23 pm

they sell them i think 20-30 minutes before the doors open if worse comes to worst and it is rather good, best out of 3 versions i have seen.
ParisInTheAutumn

Re:

Postby tramp on Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:47 pm

Thanks so much for the help. I managaed to get two during lunch time yesterday. It was a great show indeed.
tramp

Return to The Sinner's Main Board