Home

TheSinner.net

Alternative to Ms. Busty St. Andrews

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:08 pm

Queens and tsarinas seemingly populate the Sinner.
Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby Pussycat on Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:18 pm

As far as I'm aware no women on the sinner feel the desire to shag a horse though they do recognise a well known phrase when they see one.

As for being thought of as 'size-queens' I imagine most women don't insist on carrying out inspections before deciding to fall for their partner. However it is a nice bonus and the guys in question would probably not mind being complimented on their assets.

Anyone referring to a women that is happy with her partners larger than average size as a size queen obviously has a bee in their, shall we say small bonnet.
Pussycat

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:32 pm

As usual, people are taking what I say far too seriously but I've never been known for my caring.
Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby Cola Cube on Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:40 pm

Well this thread has become kind of predictable.
Cola Cube

Re:

Postby Pussycat on Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:51 pm

Yeah the guys are getting all defensive for some reason.
Pussycat

Re:

Postby Homer on Thu Mar 06, 2003 9:41 pm

Surely the alternative to Ms. Busty St Andrews would be Mr. Busty St Andrews?

I myself have a marvellous pair of jugs and would welcome the opportunity of showing them off in some sort of well-judged contest in front of an audience of thousands.
Homer

Re:

Postby Pussycat on Fri Mar 07, 2003 12:47 am

Ms Busty St Andrews features women that for some particular reason are attractive to men, hence a man coming up with the idea.

Therefore the opposite would be a competition featuring men who for some particular reason are attractive to women. Therefore due to popular female taste the resulting competition is for those men who, like the women are upstairs, are well-endowed downstairs.

Unfortunately, the only well endowed people on the sinner seem to be female.
Pussycat

Re:

Postby Oceania on Fri Mar 07, 2003 1:30 am

[s]ambigous wrote on 01:11, 5th Mar 2003:
[s]Prophet Tenebrae wrote on 00:26, 5th Mar 2003:[i]
What with all the penis enlargement spam that people get on a daily basis, I'm guessing every guy is about a foot nowadays.

I wish mine was only a foot long, then I wouldn't have to lug about this huge thing..
[/i]

And I thought your secret weapon was your frankly frightening collection of gel.

How wrong I was...
Oceania

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Fri Mar 07, 2003 1:42 am

Wow, that must sting!
Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby The_Farwall on Fri Mar 07, 2003 1:44 am

[s]Pussycat wrote on 00:47, 7th Mar 2003:
Unfortunately, the only well endowed people on the sinner seem to be female.

Yeah, 'cause obviously you can tell from the way we type or something (!?)
[hr][s]I forget what my friends look like
and they forget why they like me
but that's old hat, I'm so happy,
how do you write about that?[/s]
[s]Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way.[/s]
The_Farwall

Re:

Postby Pussycat on Fri Mar 07, 2003 1:52 am

On the busty women we have lots of women openly admitting to being busty.

On this thread we have defensive guys saying "oh the deviation from average size isn't that big" etc.

Spot the difference.
Pussycat

Re:

Postby Homer on Fri Mar 07, 2003 11:16 am

[s]Pussycat wrote on 00:47, 7th Mar 2003:
Ms Busty St Andrews features women that for some particular reason are attractive to men, hence a man coming up with the idea.

Therefore the opposite would be a competition featuring men who for some particular reason are attractive to women. Therefore due to popular female taste the resulting competition is for those men who, like the women are upstairs, are well-endowed downstairs.

So are you saying that the only reason you find men attractive are the dimensions of their dicks?

Men don't *only* find breasts attractive on a woman, she could have the most perfect pair of wazzers in christendom but a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp and most blokes
wouldn't find her attractive.

Honestly, I just wish women didn't have to be so shallow :P
Homer

Re:

Postby Pussycat on Fri Mar 07, 2003 1:08 pm

[s]Homer wrote on 11:16, 7th Mar 2003:

So are you saying that the only reason you find men attractive are the dimensions of their dicks?

Men don't *only* find breasts attractive on a woman, she could have the most perfect pair of wazzers in christendom but a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp and most blokes
wouldn't find her attractive.

Honestly, I just wish women didn't have to be so shallow :P

Sheesh, you men are so touchy :P The entire Ms Busty thread is devoted to talking about women with large breasts, I don't think it mentions anything about their personalities. Most men don't think solely about a the size of a woman's breasts but obviously some do.

Therefore this thread was created to primarily focus on guys assets. The other thread was about "well endowed" assets, likewise with this thread.

Unfortunately while there seem to be many happily busty ladies about, there seems to be a severe shortage of well endowed men as can be seen from the number of defensive posts, ie "the standard deviation (a statistical measure which is about the spread around the average) is pretty small"
and "I just wish women didn't have to be so shallow", something that strangely didn't happen on the other thread.

So there :P
Pussycat

Re:

Postby stan on Fri Mar 07, 2003 1:21 pm

[s]Pussycat wrote on 13:08, 7th Mar 2003:

Sheesh, you men are so touchy :P

leering and touchyness appears to be the purpose of this thread.

[hr]
if music be the food of life then radiohead be a spam sandwich.
stan

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Fri Mar 07, 2003 1:27 pm

I was just stating a fact about the standard deviation - but as I said if you endlessly want to read into it, go on, anyway...

Obviously none of the women on the thread will be happy until someone says "I've got a dick like a club."

Maybe us guys are just more shy, after all how many guys go around in posing pouches on a Friday - compared to the number of girls who have barely anything on top (to cover themselves)?
Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby ambigous on Fri Mar 07, 2003 1:42 pm

I found out today in Biology that a barnacle has a penis five times the size of their body. Scaled up, that would make mine 30ft 10 inches.
Thats really big..
ambigous

Re:

Postby Homer on Fri Mar 07, 2003 1:48 pm

Surely the fact that it's men who are keeping this thread alive would suggest that we aren't 'scared' of discussing knobs.

P.S. I was clearly being sarcastic about women being shallow, hence the :P. I freely admit that blokes are the most shallow sex, possibly why we are a lot more straightforward!
Homer

Re:

Postby Pussycat on Fri Mar 07, 2003 1:56 pm

As far as I have learned, the only guys who are shy about their size are the ones who are embarrassed. Most guys who are well endowed have nothing to be embarrassed about.

So basically your all saying that you want a busty woman, but you've got nothing physical to offer her.

And yes I would mention personalities but that doesn't seem to be a factor in your search for a busty lady.

Of course it might be considered mean to prioritise those guys who are well endowed over those who aren't, but then it's mean to constantly praise busty ladies over those who are not so busty.
Pussycat

Re:

Postby stan on Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:02 pm

bustyness aint the b all and end all. its all in the three Fs.

[hr]if music be the food of life then radiohead be a spam sandwich.
stan

Re:

Postby Emma on Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:48 pm

This poll's just for girls, no rigging.

Just out of interest...anonymity guaranteed!

Webmaster can censor this if he wants, but all this discussion has made me wonder.
Emma

PreviousNext

Return to The Sinner's Main Board