Home

TheSinner.net

Scubadu 2

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Scubadu 2

Postby Scarlet on Sun Mar 09, 2003 1:45 am

All nights out should be in aquariums, what comedy photos with the fishes!! great nite, well done to all the organisers!
Scarlet

I Wish For Fish

Postby ghettogirl on Sun Mar 09, 2003 11:12 am

Oh Scarlet my dear I do believe you can be arrested for that sort of thing? Actually maybe I made that up. Tell me all at lunch. Sad I missed it but I was too busy deciding what fork to use in the golf hotel and causing carnage at the ceilegh. Some random stepped on my foot and it is swelling to almost balloon-like proportions as we speak. I fear I may have internal bleeding...
ghettogirl

Re:

Postby Zen on Sun Mar 09, 2003 12:10 pm

How good was Scubadu 2!!!! Wow i had the best time, i agree more aquarium parties are definitly called for. Good times were had by all.
Zen

Re:

Postby Guest on Sun Mar 09, 2003 4:33 pm

Good to see lots of fine well dressed young men last night. Two in particular were more than average attractiveness in our humble opinion. Hmmmm....

Re:

Postby alternative music society on Mon Mar 10, 2003 4:10 pm

ta!
it was a good night, eh?
if any of yis have photo's of the night, then send em along to alternativemusicsociety@hotmail.com, and i'll try and get em up for our new website (up soon!)

choo the noo

johnny
alternative music society

Return to The Sinner's Main Board