Home

TheSinner.net

Nonsense

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Nonsense

Postby munchingfoo on Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:49 am

penguins only attack polar bears when it's dark because they can free hipopotomuses using the age old theory of difusion alowing man to conquer the world with their fish.

Now to some this might seem quite obvious, but if you ask the monkies living next to me they would get the nest back to front and the conclusion would be briefly sacrificial, but whilst on the subject of lambs, woolly hipopotemouses were the main point of this nonsense. Have you ever thought about tomato sauce, woolly hipo's did, thats why there under attack from the polar bears.

I'm drifting from the subject matter. Cheese on toast tastes great with anything, but it tastes even better on toast. When i eat i think of jogging, but then i realise i have no ears which would make jogging quite impossible. So i just sit and listen to music tapping my feet with a drum stick. I go trough a lot of sticks throwing them to the ducks at the fault line in egypt. It's okay though because i enjoy collecting sticks from my cabbage patchwork quilt. It stops it from itching when i sleep. I think i'm going to sleep now, but if i think how can i sleep. Now i'm confused which makes sleeping dificult but not as dificult as having no ears.

[s]re-post, but I thought 5 years was a long enough buffer[/s]

[hr]

Tired Freudian references aside - your mother played my mighty skin flute like a surf crowned sea nymph trying to rouse Poseidon from his watery slumber!
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby somewhere only we know on Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:57 am

somewhere only we know

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:07 pm

Lol - I must have been bored at some point in 2005 too.

http://www.thesinner.net/messageboard-v ... hread=2181

Thats the first usage.

[hr]

Tired Freudian references aside - your mother played my mighty skin flute like a surf crowned sea nymph trying to rouse Poseidon from his watery slumber!
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

I thought that you meant

Postby Cain on Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:39 pm

[hr]

I hold an element of surprise
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Return to The Sinner's Main Board