Home

TheSinner.net

Biased Journalism?

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Biased Journalism?

Postby Guest on Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:13 am

I will be a forth year Sustainable Development student next year, and would like to live outside of the bustle of St. Andrews. Currently, a couple two dbl bedroom flats in anstruther are available, combined with utilities and bus passes, both are about £190 per month per person, which is comparable to even Fife and Albany Park! Busses run every 30min from 7am to 8pm even on weekends. Please contact via email 'dem7' or facebook,
Regards,

Dylan Elek McFarlane

Re:

Postby iab2 on Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:32 am

Could be, or was that an offer? Perhaps it is the start of a new trend of compensation claims, "Biased journalism affecting you? Claim now!".

[hr]

http://www.usefilm.com/photographer/104233.html
iab2

Re:

Postby Gubbins on Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:35 am

I'll have two.

[hr]

...then again, that is only my opinion.
Gubbins

Biased Journalism!

Postby Legion on Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:42 pm

I'll have two.

[hr]

Legion

Re:

Postby LonelyPilgrim on Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:40 pm

Unavoidable.

[hr]

Self-control is the chief element of self-respect; self-respect is the chief element of courage. - Thucydides
Man is free; yet we must not suppose that he is at liberty to do everything he pleases, for he becomes a slave the moment he allows his actions to be ruled by passion. --Giacomo Casanova
LonelyPilgrim

Return to The Sinner's Main Board