Home

TheSinner.net

Pubic hair poll.

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Pubic hair poll.

Postby Duggeh on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:37 pm

Should men have the snip? The other snip? Is this one of these things thats expected nowadays? Is it required to leave a comedy face with a pube moustache on the soap bar post-trim?

[hr]

IMAGE:www.thismanwillkillyou.com/avatars/tb3-100.jpg
Duggeh: Master Of Ceremonies
-Welcome to The Sinner. Sorry about your thin skin.
Duggeh

Re:

Postby Zak on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:14 pm

I like to spell the person who'll next be in the shower with my pubes after a trim. Nothing like saying hello with pubic hair.

[hr]

Im not getting jiggy, its Parkinsons!
Im not getting jiggy, its Parkinsons!
Zak

Re:

Postby LonelyPilgrim on Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:16 pm

Men ought to be fair. If you want a lady to be neat and trim, be neat and trim yourself.

[hr]

Self-control is the chief element of self-respect; self-respect is the chief element of courage. - Thucydides
Man is free; yet we must not suppose that he is at liberty to do everything he pleases, for he becomes a slave the moment he allows his actions to be ruled by passion. --Giacomo Casanova
LonelyPilgrim

Re:

Postby Griggsy on Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:18 pm

I concur

[hr]

'I run wild in the shadowy jungle of erotic adventures.'
'I run wild in the shadowy jungle of erotic adventures.'
Griggsy

Re:

Postby eagle on Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:34 pm

But if your lady has opted for the Brazilian, should you be totally hairless yourself? Where should you draw the line?

Some guys are just too hairy, and would require a complete (all over body) shave, or leave just a neat triangle of no-hair. Which would just look silly.
eagle

Re:

Postby Hennessy on Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:13 am

Quoting LonelyPilgrim from 22:16, 12th Mar 2008
Men ought to be fair. If you want a lady to be neat and trim, be neat and trim yourself.

[hr]

Self-control is the chief element of self-respect; self-respect is the chief element of courage. - Thucydides

Call me a neanderthal, but part of being a man isnt copying women. That may be hard to accept for the most of the mummies boys who make up the male population of St Andrews, but I stand firm by the fact men play sports, drink beer (sometimes they even multitask and do both), and categorically do not mess around with effeminate crap like waxing, exfoliating, worrying about their weight and "eating right". God gave us balls for a reason, lads.

EDIT: And that reason doesnt include putting a razor anywhere near them!

[hr]

"What happened to Spoon?"
"There is no Spoon"
Dog Soldiers
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Re:

Postby Big X on Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:31 am

i presume that being at all concerned with your health is totally off your radar then....go and eat some deep fried mars bars, how manly, gggrrrrrrr,

[hr]

"Never apologise for showing feeling, in doing so you apologise for truth" Disraeli
"Never apologise for showing feeling, in doing so you apologise for truth" Disraeli
Big X

Re:

Postby Hennessy on Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:40 am

Quoting Big X from 00:31, 13th Mar 2008
i presume that being at all concerned with your health is totally off your radar then....go and eat some deep fried mars bars, how manly, gggrrrrrrr,

[hr]

How curious. You ended that post with an apostrophe. It's almost like you had something more to say, but I guess the razor burn has started to kick in down below.
Always remember, wax on, wax off! That's the only waxing technique any man born in the 80's should have to remember!

[hr]

"There is no Spoon"
Dog Soldiers
The Sinner.
Hennessy

Re:

Postby Thalia on Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:54 am

Since this is the Sinner, it feels important that I remind you that that's a comma ;-)

[hr]

You've been nothing but an angel every day of your life and now you wonder what it's like to be damned...
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby Manic23 on Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:03 am

Quoting LonelyPilgrim from 22:16, 12th Mar 2008

[hr]

This man talks sense - if you want a girl to keep her ladygarden in pristine order, it's only fair to give yourself a short back and sides south of the border too. Apparently it enhances things as well...
Manic23

Re:

Postby LonelyPilgrim on Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:54 am

Quoting Hennessy from 00:13, 13th Mar 2008
Call me a neanderthal, but part of being a man isnt copying women. That may be hard to accept for the most of the mummies boys who make up the male population of St Andrews, but I stand firm by the fact men play sports, drink beer (sometimes they even multitask and do both), and categorically do not mess around with effeminate crap like waxing, exfoliating, worrying about their weight and "eating right". God gave us balls for a reason, lads.

EDIT: And that reason doesnt include putting a razor anywhere near them!

I'm not going to call you a Neanderthal, but I will comment that nothing I've ever learned about being a 'real man' includes the necessity of being inconsiderate of others. Forgive my crassness, but when I give a lady some oral pleasure, I don't like it to feel like I'm licking a cat, and I don't like having my nose tickled and needing to sneeze as a result. Taking it a bit further, I assume the same is true in reverse. Walking across the line into pure selfishness now... I think it's in my best interest to make her experience down there as pleasurable as I can and if I have to explain why, you clearly include 'being a moron' in your list of manly traits. :P

There's plenty of other ways to be a 'manly man' and if you need some ideas, make your way to Indiana and I'll teach you how to split firewood with a maul and wedge and then we'll get you a cowboy hat and big ol' belt buckle. :P

EDIT: And besides, who said anything about a razor? I said trim, not wax or shave. A steady hand and a pair of scissors works fine, or for the 'mummies boys' a beard and mustache trimmer.

[hr]

Man is free; yet we must not suppose that he is at liberty to do everything he pleases, for he becomes a slave the moment he allows his actions to be ruled by passion. --Giacomo Casanova
LonelyPilgrim

Re:

Postby novium on Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:30 am

Quoting Hennessy from 00:13, 13th Mar 2008I stand firm by the fact men play sports, drink beer (sometimes they even multitask and do both)

But doing both often leads to pain, not to mention spilled beer

As to the rest of it:
oh yes, because that definition of what it means to be a man is completely and 100% based in the genes. yup.

Why on earth do you think that if you wouldn't want to have a razor or a wax job down there that a woman would?

[hr]

Neither the storms of crisis, nor the breezes of ambition could ever divert him, either by hope or by fear, from the course that he had chosen
Neither the storms of crisis, nor the breezes of ambition could ever divert him, either by hope or by fear, from the course that he had chosen
novium

Re:

Postby Haunted on Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:51 am

Oh what is going on.

Men and women groom themselves very differently. You'd think that wouldn't need pointing out but here we are.

[hr]

Now with 100% more corn
Genesis 19:4-8
Haunted

Re:

Postby Gubbins on Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:20 am

Henessey, Haunted: Men and women do groom themselves differently. The question is why. For instance, would the ladies around here like a man who has more than one set of short back and sides? Would you go for a man who exfoliates, has facials, and complains incessantly of having chipped a nail?

[hr]

...then again, that is only my opinion.
Gubbins

Re:

Postby Hennessy on Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:50 am

Quoting Gubbins from 10:20, 13th Mar 2008
Henessey, Haunted: Men and women do groom themselves differently. The question is why. For instance, would the ladies around here like a man who has more than one set of short back and sides? Would you go for a man who exfoliates, has facials, and complains incessantly of having chipped a nail?

[hr]

I wouldnt "go" for any man, goddammit! Why has vanity and effeminacy become so important to modern man anyway? What's wrong with being the simpler of the sexes in terms of personal grooming, and where does the pressure come from to become more like women in our grooming habits?

Most women are unhappy with their bodies, despite all of their "product" and rituals. Is that formerly female "does my bum look big in this?" neurosis now to become a part of the male psyche? I hope not.

And lonelypilgrim I'd love to come to Indiana and be a cowboy, I grew up working around horses, I don't like shaving, and baked beans and coffee sounds like an ideal breakfast.

[hr]

"There is no Spoon"
Dog Soldiers
The Sinner.
Hennessy

Re:

Postby Grant on Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:45 pm

Does this look like a "Q" to you?
How about now?
Grant

Re:

Postby Super Jock on Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:16 pm

Both main points stated here are pretty valid. Men definitely shouldn't figure out how to look after themselves by what women do. But I still look after myself cause I like the ability to run and play sports without wanting to die. And I trim myself down stairs now any again, because I'm hairy and I think it's easier for me to trim it back rather my girlfriend has to spit it out.

It's these little things that make a relationship right. And no I'm not talking about the size of my manhood ;)
Super Jock

Re:

Postby Scurve Kano on Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:16 pm

I have a question: does any man actually shave their scrote? Is the question academic?

[hr]

"Take me to the Gardens of the Sinner,
Bury me and let me rest in peace
Now the time of truth has come for everyone
The fallen angel stands in victory"
-Gamma Ray
"Take me to the Gardens of the Sinner,
Bury me and let me rest in peace
Now the time of truth has come for everyone
The fallen angel stands in victory"
-Gamma Ray
Scurve Kano

Re:

Postby Fawksie on Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:43 pm

Here's a song that reflects your sentiment well Hennessy.

http://mjhibbett.tripod.com/songs/lyrics/fatwasafeministissue.htm
The fox is a crafty and deceitful animal that never runs in a straight line, but only in circles.
Fawksie
Administrator

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:43 pm

I (and NO ONE wants to hear this btw)go by the principle that too much of a 'fro down there is very off putting for certain sexual practices not to mention quite uncomfortable. Therefore I think the right balence for me is keeping things "in trim". It sounds very metrosexual of me but I don't personally like excessive amounts of hair anywhere (except on my head and chin) or buy in to the dogma that it's expected for men to be a hairy beasty. IMHO.

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon metal I drool
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Next

Return to The Sinner's Main Board