Home

TheSinner.net

Place to stay-sorry, this is urgent

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Place to stay-sorry, this is urgent

Postby JC on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:25 pm

I've had an issue with accommodation and need a place to stay from this Saturday (the 26th) for a little while at least. I'd be happy to cook/clean/pay for whatever time you can give me. Ideally I need a place to stay until May 24th, if anyone has any ideas, but I'd be glad for just a few nights until I can get it sorted.
JC

Re:

Postby irish200 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:06 pm

What a clown. You obviously get wasted far too much and do god knows what and have been chucked out of halls for good reason. Then you expect to get put up by people on your word that it wont happen again? If you are so desperate how about thinking about booking yourself into a hotel for a few days or asking to stay with friends for a while rather than begging on the sinner? Or have you been abandoned by them as well because of what you have been doing?

Frankly, if you have behaved badly enough to be thrown out of halls after being warned then you deserve everything you get. I wish you the best of luck in finding a place to stay, since I doubt it will be an easy process. Have a beer on me.
irish200

Re:

Postby ARTooD2 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:14 pm

Quoting irish200 from 23:06, 22nd Apr 2008
What a clown. You obviously get wasted far too much and do god knows what and have been chucked out of halls for good reason. Then you expect to get put up by people on your word that it wont happen again? If you are so desperate how about thinking about booking yourself into a hotel for a few days or asking to stay with friends for a while rather than begging on the sinner? Or have you been abandoned by them as well because of what you have been doing?

Frankly, if you have behaved badly enough to be thrown out of halls after being warned then you deserve everything you get. I wish you the best of luck in finding a place to stay, since I doubt it will be an easy process. Have a beer on me.

To be fair I knew someone chucked out of halls for an entirely unfair reason...

[hr]

King Sinner
King Sinner
ARTooD2

Re:

Postby Tigger on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:21 pm

i wouldnt wish anyone homeless, and to be fair, drunken behaviour is commonplace in halls. though i understand irish200's point, i would argue that these friends that took you out in easter should have the decency to put you up. if not, emergency accommodation should be arranged by the university. if your very lucky, and studious, then you could self cert yourself for the next three weeks, and just come back to take your exams?

[hr]

My Wings Are Like A Shield of Steel...
(Claire Raynor)
My Wings Are Like A Shield of Steel...
(Claire Raynor)
Tigger

Re:

Postby Duggeh on Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:21 am

What did you do to be removed from residence? Depending on the circumstances people may be more or less sympathetic. Elsewise I should speak to the hostel or find a hotel.

Where is home?

[hr]

IMAGE:www.thismanwillkillyou.com/avatars/tb3-100.jpg
Duggeh: Master Of Ceremonies
-Welcome to The Sinner. Sorry about your thin skin.
Duggeh

Re:

Postby Tweedle-Dum on Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:08 pm

Who are you? If that were known, maybe it might be possible to find somewhere to stay
If you're not a complete wanker I might let you use my couch.

[hr]

Tetragrammaton is a four letter word.
Tetragrammaton is a four letter word.
Tweedle-Dum

Return to The Sinner's Main Board