Home

TheSinner.net

Let's do something fun (summer edition)

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Let's do something fun (summer edition)

Postby munchingfoo on Wed May 14, 2008 1:09 am

I am a member of a facebook group called "Let's do something fun". It's basically a group of randoms who get together to do various activities like basketball /football /archery /rock climbing (or anything else you fancy).

Someone who has some experience of an activity offers to be the "rep" for that activity and organises the activity for the others.

Come the summer most of our members will be leaving. I'm looking for people who will be staying over the summer to join and to suggest / organise activities.

Anyone who will be here over the summer and who would like to participate, please feel free to join.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13596612941

[hr]

“ When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading”
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby Gill on Wed May 14, 2008 5:46 am

I joined, but can't guarantee that i can turn up to things as i'll have a job :(
But fabulous idea, can't believe i haven't come across it before.
Gill

Re:

Postby Hennessy on Wed May 14, 2008 12:13 pm

Joined. Again might be nice but it depends on shift and schedules and that. Hopefully will be worth it tho!

[hr]

"What happened to Spoon?"
"There is no Spoon"
Dog Soldiers
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Return to The Sinner's Main Board