Home

TheSinner.net

Eric Bibb

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Eric Bibb

Postby nova on Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:07 am

I know this is extremely unobservant of me, but I have just noticed kensson's article on Eric Bibb's concert in Glasgow. Wouldn't have thought anyone else would be a fan. All I can say is you lucky git.

[hr] 'Les êtres humains ont souvent à coeur de se singulariser par de subtiles et déplaisantes variations, défectuosités, traits de caractère... - sans doute dans le but d'obliger leurs interlocuteurs à les traiter comme des individus à part entière. ' - Michel Houellebecq
nova

Re:

Postby kensson on Fri Mar 28, 2003 10:46 am

Someone reads my articles! Yay!

He seems to tour in the UK quite frequently - he's often at the Cambridge festival. A quick visit to http://www.ericbibb.com says he's in Germany right now, with nothing scheduled for summer. So it might be next year before he's back in Scotland...

And yeah, it was lucky. I happened to be walking past the Queen's Hall and his name was on the board. Impulse buy. Good investment.

[hr]My policy towards the USA remains one of regime change
kensson

Re:

Postby Emma on Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:26 pm

I was there too. One of the best concerts I've ever been to. Interesting how he combines blues and gospel, and interjects his own performance with the affirmations traditionally used by the audience. Well, it is if you've just written a dissertation on the blues, like I have (handed it in today *relief*)
Emma

Return to The Sinner's Main Board