Home

TheSinner.net

Did he sing 'it' then?

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Re:

Postby The_Farwall on Sat Mar 29, 2003 6:03 pm

[s]Greebo wrote on 14:13, 29th Mar 2003:
Goddamnit - the number of people who know who I am and don't say "hi" is getting silly!

Well if you will go posting pictures of yourself around the internet...
[hr][s]"Y'know, there's only one way to make the pain stop.
Hurt someone else."
-Angelus[/s]
[s]Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way.[/s]
The_Farwall

Re:

Postby TheGamesMaster on Sat Mar 29, 2003 7:13 pm

[s]Prophet Tenebrae wrote on 09:40, 29th Mar 2003:
...any clues as to who the mystery autographed boob belongs to?

James B knows (I guess) as when I was outside talking to him and his academic daughter she came up (the girl with the autograph) and showed us it/them.

This girl had it across the top of her chest. So might have been a different girl to the one oli saw (if he was talking about a girl) as this wasn't just the left chest.
TheGamesMaster

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:50 pm

I know it wasn't rae, because she was out pretty quickly. I also found it amusing that I saw someone who looked like Saki, said "Hi, oh wait - you only look like someone I know." before finally walking off back to Melville as I had lost all my friends ages ago.
Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby Greebo on Sat Mar 29, 2003 11:09 pm

[s]The_Farwall wrote on 18:03, 29th Mar 2003:
Well if you will go posting pictures of yourself around the internet...

Nono I don't mind that people know who I am - it's the ones who know who I am and don't say "hi" that I find silly.

[hr]
http://greebopichost.netfirms.com - Loadsa drunken photos and suchlikes.
Greebo

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Sun Mar 30, 2003 12:22 am

Kind of like there being a tv programme on that you know about and want to watch, but not watching it.
Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby The_Farwall on Sun Mar 30, 2003 12:39 am

[s]Prophet Tenebrae wrote on 00:22, 30th Mar 2003:
Kind of like there being a tv programme on that you know about and want to watch, but not watching it.

Not really, just 'cause people can recognise you from a photo it doesn't mean they should automatically want to meet you.
It's like you knowing what tv program is on. Whether you watch it or not is an entirely different matter.
Hurt someone else."
-Angelus[/s]
The_Farwall

Re:

Postby RichZ on Sun Mar 30, 2003 11:45 am

[s]Oli wrote on 02:45, 29th Mar 2003:
Nicely done sir. I applaud you.

I was dancing with my German and the WebMaster near the back.

Much fun

You call THAT dancing Oli, oh dear.... oh dearry dear! It was madness near the front though, I was at front near start but I just couldn't be arsed with being squashed to death my stupid pushing girls, so I moved to the back and witnessed Oli's "dancing", which made up for it.

I think I say a couple of you near front while I was there - 10, and someone else, who's name I've forgotten, sorry!

But all in all it was a good night wasn't it!
RichZ

Re:

Postby The_Farwall on Sun Mar 30, 2003 12:56 pm

I was up front and center, though I don't know whether you'd recognise me. Blessed Benediction was squished in there too and yeah, Tenebrae wormed his way past at one point too.
Hurt someone else."
-Angelus[/s]
The_Farwall

Re:

Postby nova on Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:05 pm

Nono I don't mind that people know who I am - it's the ones who know who I am and don't say "hi" that I find silly.

But there are lots of people who know who you are (myself included) and see you in the union and stuff, but don't know you. Consequently we don't say hi. The only reason we know who you are is because we have read a thread where you have put links up to pictures of yourself - hardly grounds for greeting you. Would it not freak you out slightly if people did?
nova

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:30 pm

Paul aka Greebo - is just an attention seeker, when people "from the Internet" go up to him and say "Hi, are you Greebo?" it's what heavy petting is to an ordinary person.
Prophet Tenebrae

Previous

Return to The Sinner's Main Board