Home

TheSinner.net

Rate your life

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Rate your life

Postby Patchy on Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:47 am

A workmanlike 6/10 for me.

Pros:
18, reasonable family life, good exams, studying a subject I enjoy, playing a bit of sport, living in the most picturesque uni town in Scotland and (so far) having a great time in hall and out on the tiles!

Cons:
Bit of a fat bastard still, rather overawed by everyone who seems to have really lived before hitting uni, no girlfriend, haven't really travelled outside this country. Ah well, can't have everything...!!

You?
Patchy

Re: Rate your life

Postby Haunted on Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:00 pm

Pros:
God incarnate
Genesis 19:4-8
Haunted

Re: Rate your life

Postby Hennessy on Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:41 pm

I'd say an 8/10:

Pros: 5 hours lectures a week, 4 day weekend, like the town so much I stayed over summer, good mates, generally an optimistic disposition (apart from on this board). Not encountered anyone I truly dislike or can't even get along with over 2 years of being here, some tossers but that's to be expected I suppose.

Cons: Boredom, not working as hard as I feel I should, not doing all the stuff I promised I would do this year, general worries about money and getting a decent grade this semester.
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Return to The Sinner's Main Board