Home

TheSinner.net

It's Snowing!!

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

It's Snowing!!

Postby Power Metal Dom on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:15 am

I might be out of my skull but if my recent snowball fight is anything to go by it's coming down thick and fast. Let the snow angels and winter wonderlands commence!
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re: It's Snowing!!

Postby Duggeh on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:17 am

It has made for a lovely pretty morning so far. I shall have to go out and make a snowman after this sandwich.
Duggeh

Postby Power Metal Dom on Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:58 am

Wooo snowmen!
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Postby Hennessy on Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:17 am

Mr T briefly appeared outside my house disguised as a snowman but has long since gone. Probably to get some nuts :D .

The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Return to The Sinner's Main Board