Home

TheSinner.net

Rules of Attraction

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Rules of Attraction

Postby Ron on Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:09 pm

Inspired by the Body Language thread: What do you do to show interest in someone? Everyone acts differently depending on who they are interacting with so are there noticable changes when you are talking to someone you fancy? What type of signs do you look for that they fancy you back?
Ron

Re: Rules of Attraction

Postby Unreg Bob on Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:34 pm

I make eye contact then pretend i'm actually looking at someone behind them to make them feel really shit about themselves. I then wait for them to ask me for sex. It's not really been working out...
Unreg Bob

Postby Senethro on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:44 am

Unreg Bob, I don't think you have very much respect for other people ;<
Senethro

Postby Dave the Explosive Newt on Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:17 am

I tend to come up to them from behind, they never expect that.
Dave the Explosive Newt

Postby munchingfoo on Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:08 am

A missing word and a minor spelling alteration to a homonym makes that sentence even funnier dave!

P.S. - whilst searching for the spelling of homonym - I came accross the word "phononym". Has anyone ever used this term before?
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Postby Guest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:12 pm

I normally leer at them drunkenly and if they don't walk away or slap me I take that as a pretty good sign. I then go ever to them and mumble something about fertilizing their bacon in the morning. This tends to get me nowhere so I go home and cry myself to sleep wondering if I should have mentioned my numchuck or bowhunting skills.

Postby Thalia on Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:04 pm

I can't imagine much for your nunchuck skills if you can't even spell the name right :P (Sorry, i restrained myself the first time it was spelt incorrectly, on the other board, but i've been in a primary school all day so i can't help it now)
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Postby Hennessy on Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:43 pm

I remember insulting a girl I really liked once. The slap gave me pleasure. I am a naughty boy.
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Return to The Sinner's Main Board