Home

TheSinner.net

Idlewild Tickets

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Idlewild Tickets

Postby beeny on Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:38 pm

What's happening with the pick-up for Idlewild tickets?
'But what do I know? I'm a bear; I suck the heads off fish.'
beeny

Re: Idlewild Tickets

Postby RandomMusings on Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:18 pm

As far as I'm aware there will be Ticket collection & Purchase between 5pm and 11pm on Saturday in the foyer to the union.

There will also be a separate Wristband Exchange between 8:30pm and 12:30am for those who already have their tickets.

As I missed the Musfund meeting this week due to my being in London, I may have got this slightly wrong and I'm sure Alice, Zak, Delts or one of the others will correct me, but I believe the idea is going to be what is indicated above. Hope to see a full venue!

Phil
...and as the red red robin of time goes bob bob bobbin under the snowplough of eternity.... I see it's time to end
RandomMusings

Postby Delts on Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:05 pm

Spot on RM.
If you do physics, panic.
Delts

Postby Guest on Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:21 pm

We bought 3 but can't go anymore due to deadlines :'(

Pleeease, someone buy them :(

xxx

Postby me of course on Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:54 am

Fucking amazing.
me of course

Postby Guest on Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:59 am

Wasn't as atmospheric as a proper venue like the Barras but Roddy was in a better mood than he ever is at the Barras, more chatty and smiley. And I liked how you could hear him better, both when he spoke and when he sang. Didn't feel long enough though.

Song choices good on the whole, lots of 100 Broken Windows and Hope is Important and he played the better of the newer songs. He always looks chuffed during Roseability, think he knows people love it live.

Good but not my favourite concert.

And you people make me feel old. Moshing? Really?

Return to The Sinner's Main Board