Home

TheSinner.net

Self certificate of absence

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Self certificate of absence

Postby Duggeh on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:43 pm

These it seems must be performed through the e-vision portal now and there isn't a print version for download anymore.

E-vision has been down for a while but is now back up, but I can find no way of actually filling in a form, all it lets me do is look at past forms (none).

Anyone got a clue here as to what you're supposed to do?
Duggeh

Re: Self certificate of absense.

Postby Hennessy on Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:08 pm

I havent been able to access it through my home computer for quite a while now, which is a pain in the arse because I had an absence a couple of weeks ago now and I keep forgetting I havent filled in the form.

EDIT: Actually had another go just now, and it worked! You're right though duggeh, I can't seem to find an icon to open up the self-cert form.
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Postby Duggeh on Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:15 pm

I wasn't able to work on my dissertation draft which I'm now busting my balls over, and I missed a whole topic out of a module. Are you saying you have to be logged into a university computer for it to work?
Duggeh

Postby orudge on Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:43 am

It worked for me a week or so ago from home - there was a "Submit a self-certificate of absence" link (or similar). Having just logged in now, though, that link does indeed not appear to be available.
orudge
Administrator

Re: Self certificate of absence

Postby Duggeh on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:32 pm

It be working again.
Duggeh

Re: Self certificate of absence

Postby Reg on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:58 pm

The system was getting upgraded over the last couple of days - must have been something to do with that.
Reg

Return to The Sinner's Main Board