Home

TheSinner.net

iMovie

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Re:

Postby mary on Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:03 pm

[s]Cain wrote on 23:35, 16th Apr 2003:
Film With No Name

Lost by the I Movie staff, which is why it didn't get shown on the night, but it's going to be like Shawshank redemption; ignored on release, then huge on video sales.

A very well done film.

yay! that's ours!!
mary

Re:

Postby Kimmie on Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:00 am

[s][b]Colin wrote on 23:26, 16th Apr

There did seem to be a large number of films involving people going in the sea. The question is, absolutely necessary to the plot, or sadistic directors/producers... Kim?!

Hey, your going into the sea was absolutely necessary - why else would Sam go into the sea to die? Because she was trying to save you dummy!

And besides, that will teach you not to miss compulsary meetings for alcohol :P

[hr]
I don't mind what happens now and then, as long as you'll be my friend at the end.
I don't mind what happens now and then, as long as you'll be my friend at the end.
Kimmie

Re:

Postby Zombie Sheep on Sun Apr 27, 2003 11:10 pm

Are there plans for another imovie fest at any time in the future?

[hr]Vote SNP! http://www.snp.org.uk
Zombie Sheep

Re:

Postby Oli on Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:09 am

I certainly hope so.

I for one have very much enjoyed reviewing all the films on the iMovie website.
It's taken me a while to work my way through them all, but for the several superb films in and amongst, it was well worth it.

I suggest that if there is another imoviefest next year, you should all start planning your films now. There's nothing like preparation to (a) increase your chances of winning and (b) help make a decent film.
Oli

Re:

Postby Pilmour Boy on Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:10 am

There will be another iMF next year. If any of you have any questions or would like to get involved, let me know.

[hr]One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. - Plato
Pilmour Boy

Re:

Postby Zombie Sheep on Mon Apr 28, 2003 8:58 am

Does the movie has to be done under the guise of a society or can just anyone do it? (no problem either way, just wondered)

Zombie Sheep

Re:

Postby Biitchboy on Mon Apr 28, 2003 9:26 am

I definitely want to get involved next time round. I can't think of a better excuse for procrastinating than making a movie.
Biitchboy

Re:

Postby Pilmour Boy on Mon Apr 28, 2003 9:27 am

Anyone can do it, be it a society, group of friends or a gang from a hall. We'd like to have at least ten members per team, so that we don't have a huge number of teams- this year we had just about the maximum we could manage.

[hr]One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. - Plato
Pilmour Boy

Re:

Postby Zombie Sheep on Mon Apr 28, 2003 9:37 am

Right! Can we put our applications in early then, so 'as not to be dissapointed'?

Zombie Sheep

Re:

Postby Pilmour Boy on Mon Apr 28, 2003 10:20 am

Only if they're applications to help.

Pilmour Boy

Previous

Return to The Sinner's Main Board