Home

TheSinner.net

List your all time top 5 favourite computer/video games

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Re: List your all time top 5 favourite computer/video games

Postby Power Metal Dom on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:20 pm

That was a firm favourite on my DS for a while but with the benefit of hindsight it's just a cutesy furry version of the sims except a lot less interesting. Fun while it lasts though.
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re: List your all time top 5 favourite computer/video games

Postby The Jaspar on Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:30 am

In no particular order:

Deus Ex - PC - my only regret is that I played it with cheats on because it came out about five years before I got good at computer games.
Max Payne - PC - I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet. It is a little short, but the action is incredible and it ran smoothly on my old crappy computer.
SimCity 4 - PC - I love all the SimCity games, but this version was the only one I played that I knew what I was doing. Wish I could find a copy for my macbook that doesn't cost $60.
Goldeneye - N64 - say no more
The Sims - PC - a classic, though I doubt I'd find it as fun these days.
The Jaspar

Previous

Return to The Sinner's Main Board