Home

TheSinner.net

How to Rent 2009 - The Results

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

How to Rent 2009 - The Results

Postby RandomMusings on Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:41 am

Because it's late, and I can't find the old thread for this, I'll start a new one. The full results of this year's How to Rent survey are now available as part of a 4000 word (22 page!) report and analysis and some of it makes some interesting reading. The hope is, that next year, we should be able to release the individual tables to show the full scores for each agent/landlord - but this will be down to the next SRC Accommodation Officer and Director of Representation as to how they do this.

I hope you do take a look and find it interesting. I'd be interested to see your comments. The pdf can be downloaded from http://yourunion.net/howtorent (and hopefully the link on that page will work - I've tested it, but that doesn't always mean it's going to keep working!)

Cheers,
Phil Pass
SRC Accommodation Officer (...but not for much longer)
...and as the red red robin of time goes bob bob bobbin under the snowplough of eternity.... I see it's time to end
RandomMusings

Re: How to Rent 2009 - The Results

Postby munchingfoo on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:18 am

More to the point, wasn't there some money on offer...?
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re: How to Rent 2009 - The Results

Postby RandomMusings on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:14 am

munchingfoo wrote:More to the point, wasn't there some money on offer...?

I take it you are refering to the £75 prize draw? There certainly was and it was drawn upon close of the survey. The winner was notified and once the reply was recieved, the name of the winner was posted on the Accommodation minisite, and, I believe, I posted it on the other How to Rent thread on this here sinner. But just to clarify, M. Nobelen won the prize. Well done to him and thank you so much to the other 334 of you who filled in the survey!

Cheers,
Phil
...and as the red red robin of time goes bob bob bobbin under the snowplough of eternity.... I see it's time to end
RandomMusings

Return to The Sinner's Main Board