Home

TheSinner.net

Please God help me

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Please God help me

Postby Losung on Sat Jul 05, 2003 7:29 pm

Hi, I'm in St Andrews at the moment and while my girlfriend is at work I'm bored beyond belief so a) is there anything to do up here during the summer and b)is there anyone actually here in town? oh and c) does anyone know of any work going about town at the moment in halls of res?
Losung

Re:

Postby Greebo on Sat Jul 05, 2003 10:15 pm

Hi! This is God's fridge, the answer phone is on holiday just now so I'm taking the messages instead. If you'd like to leave a message, please wait until the bleep.
BLEEEP

[hr]http://greebopichost.netfirms.com - Loadsa drunken photos and suchlikes.
Greebo

Re:

Postby Rennie on Sat Jul 05, 2003 10:40 pm

Alright Marcio. Where did you get internet access? And, by this post i assume you didn't get a job at DRH. Why don't you go on those bike rides you always went on about?
Rennie

Re:

Postby Losung on Sun Jul 06, 2003 6:48 pm

Hey Renwaldo, DRH still haven't got back to me about the job because they're chasing up references (for a week now!) I would go on a bike ride if I had a fucking bike, did you leave yours in fife park?
Losung

Re:

Postby Rennie on Sun Jul 06, 2003 11:12 pm

Why didn't you put me as a reference you daft git? My bike has been nicked due to muirsy's incompetance of leaving it unlocked outside 6 fife park after ensuring me that he was going to lock it later that day, that's why i didn't bother putting it in the attic along with the rest of the stuff. You could have a look round fife park, but I think it will be long gone by now. He's said that he'll buy another one at auction next year, so that'll do me.
Rennie

Re:

Postby stan on Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:20 am

[s]Losung wrote on 19:48, 6th Jul 2003:
I would go on a bike ride if I had a fucking bike, did you leave yours in fife park?

marc - come along to regs annexe. ive salvaged a couple from being thrown out so take your pick.

p.s. any sinner users who lived in annexe last year and didnt notify ann or christine that you were leaving your bike in the outhouse, but would actually like to keep it should post on this thread...
stan

Muirsie + incompetence + bikes

Postby Losung on Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:57 pm

Well I might have considered putting you down as a reference if it wasn't for the fact that when I told them in the interview that I'd lived in 6 Fife park, Sarah and Mary looked at each other in horror and I thought that the interview was going to end there, even if I gave them a different name for you I'm sure they'd recognise the voice/manner and piss themselves with rage! Also, glad to hear that Muirsie has managed to fuck you over, I was around in fife park last week and I did some scouting for bikes but there aren't actually any about, I'll drop into Regs today and hopefully pick up a bike from Dean. I'm trying to think of someone else who I could use as a reference, any ideas? How's Manchester going?
Losung

Re:

Postby Rennie on Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:08 pm

You can use leroy as a reference. text me if you want his name and address. i don't have a landline number for him, but i've got his mobile number. Say it was working in an order delivery factory, that's where he's working at the moment.

Manchester is going fine, work is boring but really easy. 220 quid a week so I can't really leave it.

Call me or text me if you need any more details on Leroy.

:)
Rennie

Re:

Postby Rennie on Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:10 pm

Oh, and Deano, as Moyersy has clearly lost my bike, can i 'salvage' one of those bikes as well please mate?
Rennie

Re:

Postby Milan-AC on Sat Jul 12, 2003 12:39 pm

Marc your a useless gimp. Use me as a ref. And with that you get the whole E&Y crap as well. I might even get to answer the phone, "Hello, Chris Hewitt at Ernst & Young speaking"

Anyway Marcio when are we going to Mancland.
I think I've already done myself over for a job here by telling the recruitment girl she's fit and claiming I wanted to steal a projector from the place to the director who sits next to me. So I can afford to take off whatever days I like.
Milan-AC

Return to The Sinner's Main Board