Home

TheSinner.net

Hell is gone and Heaven's here

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Hell is gone and Heaven's here

Postby McK on Mon Aug 18, 2003 1:06 pm

Since we are nearing the end of the August month, may I declare, as one of the many Sinner postgrads, that

I HAVE HANDED IN MY BLOODY DISSERTATION
****************************************WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I am going to get absolutely trolleyed in various St Andrean hostelries. Please excuse me if I puke on your shoes.

:)

ps. Hope everyone else has finished or is nearing the end!
McK

Re:

Postby Deej on Mon Aug 18, 2003 1:38 pm

Congratulations, McK! Hat's off to you. You deserve to stay sauced for at least a week.
Deej

Re:

Postby Guided By Vices on Mon Aug 18, 2003 1:54 pm

Very well done indeed. Hopefully I'll be done before the end of 2003 and I'm looking forward to finding out what it's like not having a thesis to do. Let us know when you've finished inebriating yourself.

[hr]If you move your bowels at night, a shepherd will have a red face in the morning.
Guided By Vices

Re:

Postby Sarah on Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:08 pm

Well done! Mine is neeearly there... Did you happen to notice if the bindery is snowed under with binding? I'm told two days' notice is needed but I will contact them earlier if necessary.
Sarah
Sarah

Re:

Postby Capt. Jean-Luc Picard on Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:10 pm

[s]McK wrote on 14:06, 18th Aug 2003:
Since we are nearing the end of the August month, may I declare, as one of the many Sinner postgrads, that

I HAVE HANDED IN MY BLOODY DISSERTATION
****************************************WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I am going to get absolutely trolleyed in various St Andrean hostelries. Please excuse me if I puke on your shoes.

:)

ps. Hope everyone else has finished or is nearing the end!

what is a dissertation and what is it all about? am thinking of doing it for honours but would like to hear more about it from other students; whats it about, how demanding it is, what it involves, and any tips you might have for someone who wants to do a dissertation sometime in the future..
Capt. Jean-Luc Picard

Re:

Postby Amanda on Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:15 pm

yay McK :) well done - and good luck to all the other postgrads trying to finish dissertations :)
[s]"don't frown...you never know who might be falling in love with your smile..."[/s]
Amanda

Return to The Sinner's Main Board