Home

TheSinner.net

The mysterious Ken Monkou?

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

The mysterious Ken Monkou?

Postby A2B on Tue Nov 04, 2003 4:54 pm

I recently (as in today) created an account on the sinner and noticed that there are a hell of a alot of very random posts/threads by a user claiming to be Ken MOnkou (who incendently was a dutch footballer of yester-year). He also goes under the name of menigitis Ken (Re: thread concerning Sexual Quiche). I was just wondering if anyone knows who The Ken(s) is/are? Even better would be for he/she to contact me?
A2B

Re:

Postby Plette on Tue Nov 04, 2003 4:56 pm

[s]A2B wrote on 16:54, 4th Nov 2003:
I recently (as in today) created an account on the sinner and noticed that there are a hell of a alot of very random posts/threads by a user claiming to be Ken MOnkou (who incendently was a dutch footballer of yester-year). He also goes under the name of menigitis Ken (Re: thread concerning Sexual Quiche). I was just wondering if anyone knows who The Ken(s) is/are? Even better would be for he/she to contact me?

That was someone who showed up here a while back, apparently with the express purpose of trying to cause as much trouble as possible. I think the person might still be around in one form or another, but with the annonimity of the Sinner, it's really impossible to know for sure.

[hr]
Sola lingua bona est lingua morta.
Plette

Re:

Postby A2B on Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:15 pm

[s]Plette wrote on 16:56, 4th Nov 2003:[i]

That was someone who showed up here a while back, apparently with the express purpose of trying to cause as much trouble as possible. I think the person might still be around in one form or another, but with the annonimity of the Sinner, it's really impossible to know for sure.

Ahh, however i met them in the sinner chat room (from which they were promtly banned from minutes later) last night so i have a feeling they are making a comeback....
A2B

Re:

Postby LeopardSkinQueen on Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:20 pm

Unfortunatley, the chatroom was full of trolls last night. :(

[hr][s]"I say, Charles, don't you ever crave to appear on the front of the Daily Mail, dressed in your mother's bridal veil?"
[/s]
[i:1wp3kko0]Now at midnight all the agents and the superhuman crew
Come out and round up everyone that knows more than they do
[/i:1wp3kko0]
LeopardSkinQueen

Re:

Postby Plette on Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:21 pm

[s]A2B wrote on 17:15, 4th Nov 2003:
Ahh, however i met them in the sinner chat room (from which they were promtly banned from minutes later) last night so i have a feeling they are making a comeback....

Yes, I was there, and I was the one who banned the person - with good reason, I might add. The person was there for quite a long time, and was given multiple warnings, before being banned. They had their chance to stop causing trouble and ignored it.

[hr]
Plette

Re:

Postby Midget on Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:58 pm

Menigitis hmm yes an interesting person, ex-Atholl I might add, the Atholl factory churns out some interesting stuff.
Midget

Re:

Postby ken monkou on Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:44 pm

greetings a2b. meningitis ken and myself are 2 different people and should not be confused
ken monkou

Kenneth Monkou

Postby willem.prinsloo@wanadoo.fr on Sun Nov 09, 2003 5:57 pm

[s]Plette wrote on 16:56, 4th Nov 2003:
[s]A2B wrote on 16:54, 4th Nov 2003:[i]

[hr]
[/i]
willem.prinsloo@wanadoo.fr

Return to The Sinner's Main Board