Home

TheSinner.net

Peter Blair

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Re:

Postby Will Shirley on Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:22 pm

I once saw Peter Blair naked, by no fault or enjoyment of myself. I was not impressed. At all. Tiny.

That is all.
Will Shirley

Re:

Postby Tweedle-Dee on Tue Nov 25, 2003 12:45 pm

Nonetheless, he is a weather god and wouldn't piss on anybody's floor, even when drunk.
"If it can't be cured with either bacon fat or vinegar, it's not worth curing"
Tweedle-Dee

Re:

Postby Phoebe Stoves on Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:35 pm

the other day i wrote Peter an e-mail and he responded within 15 minutes- very efficient.

Quick e-mail responces- i like that.
Phoebe Stoves

Re:

Postby sallies gown fan on Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:04 am

Mr. Blair is always very sharply dressed when not clad in pyjamas. Yesterday I saw him wearing a tux and the day before he was in he a suit.

Whether it is a blue jumper or a gown, Mr. Blair is always well dressed for the occasion.
sallies gown fan

Re:

Postby tintin on Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:23 am

Guess he'll be suitably attired in a Red Gown tonight for the Debate.
tintin

Re:

Postby Tweedle-Dee on Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:06 am

What is it this year in St. Andrews that so many active members of DebateSoc are being stalked?
Some might say "that can happen" but really, do we need a Peter Blair thread? I have heard it suggested that he needs his own message board.

Fancy Mr. Bean thinking a Sallies resident had his Gown, blaming me, Mr. Blair, and one other. Donald Findlay QC had it all the time!
"If it can't be cured with either bacon fat or vinegar, it's not worth curing"
Tweedle-Dee

Re:

Postby J.W.R Potton on Sat Nov 29, 2003 2:24 am

[s]Will Shirley wrote on 22:22, 24th Nov 2003:
I once saw Peter Blair naked, by no fault or enjoyment of myself. I was not impressed. At all. Tiny.

That is all.

No, no, no.....erm NO! Peter is HUGE, I have seen it, cold under his kilt and hard in his pants- it is massive. I was so impressed, it barely fit in my mouth!!!!!!!!!!!! but, eventually we squeezed it in and a good time was had all round! Go PET-ER!!
J.W.R Potton

Re:

Postby J.W.R Potton on Sat Nov 29, 2003 2:24 am

[s]Will Shirley wrote on 22:22, 24th Nov 2003:

That is all.

No, no, no.....erm NO! Peter is HUGE, I have seen it, cold under his kilt and hard in his pants- it is massive. I was so impressed, it barely fit in my mouth!!!!!!!!!!!! but, eventually we squeezed it in and a good time was had all round! Go PET-ER!!
J.W.R Potton

Re:

Postby sallies gown fan on Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:52 am

[s]J.W.R Potton wrote on 02:24, 29th Nov 2003:
No, no, no.....erm NO! Peter is HUGE, I have seen it, cold under his kilt and hard in his pants- it is massive.

I find it very disturbing imposter Mr. Potton that you would be that intimately acquainted with Mr. Blair. Unless, unlike the person who's name you have adopted, you are not of the male gender.

Incidentially I don't believe I have ever seen Mr. Blair in a kilt and would be interested to see pictures should anyone have any.
sallies gown fan

Re:

Postby thePontificator on Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:30 pm

[s]sallies gown fan wrote on 11:52, 29th Nov 2003:
[s]J.W.R Potton wrote on 02:24, 29th Nov 2003:[i]
No, no, no.....erm NO! Peter is HUGE, I have seen it, cold under his kilt and hard in his pants- it is massive.

I find it very disturbing imposter Mr. Potton that you would be that intimately acquainted with Mr. Blair. Unless, unlike the person who's name you have adopted, you are not of the male gender.

Incidentially I don't believe I have ever seen Mr. Blair in a kilt and would be interested to see pictures should anyone have any.
[/i]

Speaking as his brother I have a fair few. They aren't very interesting, just Peter in a kilt. Although if that floats your boat then that's just peachy.

He won't have worn a kilt for a while since his summer purchase.
thePontificator

Re:

Postby J.W.R Potton on Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:10 pm

Oh, no you are wrong- Peter has worn a kilt twice this semester already. And it is rather attractive- do post your pictures Andrew- go on! I would love to see them. A good friend of mine told me that Peter was not entirely decent at LPH this Wednesday due to the kilt wearing and his unmajestic posture of knees being yards apart! I only wish I had a better view!
J.W.R Potton

Re:

Postby thePontificator on Sat Nov 29, 2003 5:54 pm

[s]J.W.R Potton wrote on 13:10, 29th Nov 2003:
Oh, no you are wrong- Peter has worn a kilt twice this semester already. And it is rather attractive- do post your pictures Andrew- go on! I would love to see them. A good friend of mine told me that Peter was not entirely decent at LPH this Wednesday due to the kilt wearing and his unmajestic posture of knees being yards apart! I only wish I had a better view!

Dear Sir and/or Madam,

You disturb me greatly.

Yours, Andrew Blair, Esq. (a human being in his own right and not to be referred to as 'Mini-Pete', 'Peter's brother', or 'Beano')
thePontificator

Re:

Postby J.W.R Potton on Sat Nov 29, 2003 7:16 pm

Oh, dear, Andrew, I do hope you are not getting jealous of your big brother- You are very do-able too, so don't worry. It is just that I have never seen you in a kilt. One day, perhaps..... Or if I am lucky, a little less!
J.W.R Potton

Re:

Postby thePontificator on Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:38 am

[s]J.W.R Potton wrote on 19:16, 29th Nov 2003:
Oh, dear, Andrew, I do hope you are not getting jealous of your big brother- You are very do-able too, so don't worry. It is just that I have never seen you in a kilt. One day, perhaps..... Or if I am lucky, a little less!

Erm, thanks, that's not what I meant though. What I meant was, can you stop talking to me about my brother's penis?

Thank you.
thePontificator

Re:

Postby Will Shirley on Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:09 am

My girlfriend used to be 'close' to Peter Blair and she said that he once accidently called out the name Eliot in bed (this is NOT her name!) and during his climax would repeatedly and with increasing volume shout 'Indeed'. Very strange- I think she made the right choice in leaving him!
Will Shirley

On the Subject of the False Jamie

Postby Unregistered for a reason on Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:49 am

Mr. JWR Potton is obviously not Mr. Jamie Potton, whom he is pretending to be.
As far as Peter is concerned. . .his kilt is very nice. . .on or off him. . .Blair tartan and all that. Shall we discuss his rhetorical skills instead of his body (which is very nice but beside the point really. . .)?
Unregistered for a reason

Re:

Postby Bluebell on Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:26 pm

O.K- Lets discuss his rhetorical skills;
At every opportunity during every speech I have ever heard him make over the last two years, he has said "Ladies and gentlemen, lets get back to the truth" about ten times followed by "Ladies and gentlemen we have to recognise the truth" about another twenty times.
Bluebell

Re:

Postby Eliot Wilson on Sun Nov 30, 2003 5:40 pm

[s]Will Shirley wrote on 01:09, 30th Nov 2003:
My girlfriend used to be 'close' to Peter Blair and she said that he once accidently called out the name Eliot in bed (this is NOT her name!) and during his climax would repeatedly and with increasing volume shout 'Indeed'. Very strange- I think she made the right choice in leaving him!

I feel unwell now. I'm going for a lie-down. Alone, I hasten to add.

Though I suspect the above story to be what we call in the trade 'bollocks'.

[hr]
"In a battle between yourself and the world, back the world." Kafka
Bill and Ted beat the Grim Reaper at Twister

Bill: "You played very well, Death, especially with your totally heavy Death robes."

Death: "Don't patronise me."
Eliot Wilson

Re:

Postby Salmon on Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:47 pm

And bluebell, do you have a common phrase you use in speeches, or do you even give speeches?
Salmon

Re:

Postby Bluebell on Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:37 pm

[s]Unregisted User Salmon wrote on 17:19, 30th Nov 2003:
And bluebell, do you have a common phrase you use in speeches, or do you even give speeches?

orator or not, i know a crap speaker when i see one and he is.....well, not convincingly great- sorry! admittedly, he is better now then he was when we were in the first year, when he used to rattle on about Ally McBeal and fighting over Jane Austen!! He might be a slightly better debator, but he is still a fool!!!!
Bluebell

PreviousNext

Return to The Sinner's Main Board