Home

TheSinner.net

Who would you take to a premiere?

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Who would you take to a premiere?

Postby mackie on Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:40 pm

Hey all,

Just wondered, if you could go to a major film premiere, which celeb would you take?

I'd take Britney Spears...although knowing my luck she would upstage me! Anyway, she seems really cool (not to mention hot) so I would definitly take her.
mackie

Re:

Postby The Man Next Door on Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:45 pm

Ainsley Harriott.

[hr]Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.
The Man Next Door

Re:

Postby chittabeep on Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:55 pm

Last edited by chittabeep on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chittabeep

Re:

Postby themanwiththehair on Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:09 pm

Jeri Ryan and Monica Belluci-preferably together:)
themanwiththehair

Re:

Postby Laura on Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:15 pm

Stephen Fry, Stephen Fry, Stephen Fry......one day he'll realise how much he is in love with me. If he ever like, meets me.
"When I came back to Dublin, I was courtmartialled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence."
Laura

Re:

Postby Quentinfetishwoman on Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:17 pm

Quentin Tarantino, Robert Rodriquez and a cardboard Wolverine.

[hr]''Rob Marshall would say I am a troll and I live in a hole, also known as Harvey Weinstein's ass.''
"Horror by definition is the emotion of pure revulsion. Terror by the same standard is that of fearful anticipation"-Dario Argento
Quentinfetishwoman

Re:

Postby Jonny_G on Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:37 pm

Kiera Knightley, obviously.
Jonny_G

Re:

Postby Quentinfetishwoman on Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:39 pm

You'd have to stick 'fragile' on her. You don't want Hollywood's flavour of the month breaking in two. Oh and I wouldnt take her out for dinner afterwards-she might get offended;-)MIAO!

[hr]''Rob Marshall would say I am a troll and I live in a hole, also known as Harvey Weinstein's ass.''
"Horror by definition is the emotion of pure revulsion. Terror by the same standard is that of fearful anticipation"-Dario Argento
Quentinfetishwoman

Re:

Postby Mister Frodo on Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:57 pm

Elijah Wood. Naturally.
Mister Frodo

Re:

Postby Saint Sal on Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:27 pm

Billy Boyd. But only if he's in a kilt.
Saint Sal

Re:

Postby Chain Mailer on Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:51 pm

John Cusack definitly, just incase its a crud film then we can take the rip out of it, though I'll let Hugh Jackman drive me there and walk me to the front door if he asks nicely :)

[hr]
Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious
Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious
Chain Mailer

Re:

Postby Quentinfetishwoman on Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:55 pm

I hear you on Johnny Cusack. I'd make sure we went to the back row instead of my usual third from the front:-D

Quentinfetishwoman

Re:

Postby felix on Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:34 pm

Definately John Cusack or Johnny Depp(as Captain Jack Sparrow of course!)

[hr]It is easier to get forgiveness than permission
It is easier to get forgiveness than permission
felix

Re:

Postby Champagne_truffle on Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:48 am

Have to agree with chittabeep - Ioan or Orlando. Both so pretty but choosing would prove difficult. Could I not take both? Pleeeeeaaaase!
Champagne_truffle

Re:

Postby Cosmo's Moon on Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:00 am

Guillaume Depardieu.
Mea navicula pendens anguillarum plena est.
Cosmo's Moon

Re:

Postby someone on Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:08 am

Nicole Kidman.

1) She's hot.

2) She's Australian--- which means she can kill a crocodile with her bare hands. That, I think, is also hot.

3) She dated Q-Tip from the alternative rap group "A tribe called quest." And he dumped her. I could get the rebound on that.

[hr]someone--- disco inferno.
someone

Re:

Postby underworlddreams on Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:18 am

A premiere? Probably my brother, since it'll piss him off mightily that I'll even talk my way through something as big and important as that!

I have a fairly bad habit that, if I watch a movie with someone, I'll discuss it. Even if the discussion is only one way. My brother really hates that, since he's the opposite, and always watches a film intently and silently.

That said, celeb-wise, I thought maybe Alyson Hannigan, since she's just plain gorgeous, but that'd distract me too much from the film! Keira Knightley also a good option. To be honest, I'd have to take someone who'd sit and discuss it with me, so I figure a director or film critic. Maybe Peter Jackson, king of geeks, or Barry Norman (is he still alive?)

[hr]They say that if you play a Windows Install CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. That's nothing - play it forwards, and it installs Windows...
underworlddreams

Re:

Postby Quentinfetishwoman on Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:19 am

Yes, Barry Norman is still alive. Hes a pretty cool guy. Ever read his autobiography?

Quentinfetishwoman

Re:

Postby quarterstaff on Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:09 am

as a celebrity date, mmm, i suppose it would be either that girl who played queen amidala's double in starwars epi:2 or liv tyler.

anyone seen "stealing beauty"?
god damned mongolians!
quarterstaff

Re:

Postby oddly familiar on Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:32 pm

[s]quarterstaff wrote on 10:09, 24th Mar 2004:
as a celebrity date, mmm, i suppose it would be either that girl who played queen amidala's double in starwars epi:2

I think that actually was Kiera Knightly... or was that Episode 1? I dont remember. My choice would be Kristen Kreuk. Wouldnt pay attention to much of the film but i could always get it out on video later. mmmhmmm.....
saru mo ki kara ochiru
oddly familiar

Next

Return to The Sinner's Main Board