Home

TheSinner.net

Singles Society

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Singles Society

Postby Frasier Fan on Wed May 12, 2004 6:56 pm

Judging by the amount of bitterness/regret/sorrow exhibited on the 'time travel' thread to do with relationships, don't you think that a society where single people could meet up, say once every two weeks would be a good idea?

While a lot of people here are in a couple, those who aren't might get something out of it.

(Yes, I do realise that by its very nature if it was successful the number of members would continually decrease!)
Frasier Fan

Re:

Postby slymcsly on Wed May 12, 2004 7:06 pm

[Judging by the fact that you are posting messages on this board - dont you think perhaps that your time would be better spent looking for a woman of your own as oppose to chatting to other sad singles over the internet - i am heading home for sex and i assume you will be on the internet for many a night to come!!
slymcsly

Re:

Postby Manic23 on Wed May 12, 2004 7:35 pm

[s]slymcsly wrote on 20:06, 12th May 2004:
i am heading home for sex and i assume you will be on the internet for many a night to come!!

Self abuse doesn't count as sex- you're fooling no one
Manic23

Re:

Postby slymcsly on Wed May 12, 2004 7:53 pm

[s][b]Manic23 wrote on 20:35, 12th May
Self abuse doesn't count as sex- you're fooling no one

Ah I see we have another desperado searching the web instead of doing something constructive - self abuse you say? cant say ive ever tried although i am trying to watch my weight at the moment as i every time i sleep with your mum she makes me a sandwich!
slymcsly

Re:

Postby Paranoid on Wed May 12, 2004 8:46 pm

im sorry but that self abuse comment is seriously the most funniest comeback ive heard in a while, very very poor re-comeback tho, the mother angle is way too overused!

As for a singles club, I'd join! I mean its good to hang out with people who dont have a partner attached to the hip once in a while!!!

[hr]..I've got this pain down all the diodes on my left side...
..I've got this pain down all the diodes on my left side...
Paranoid

Return to The Sinner's Main Board