Home

TheSinner.net

You all suck

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

You all suck

Postby iohannes on Wed May 26, 2004 1:47 am

Seriously.

The original abuse thread has disappeared onto about page 4 or something, so it might has well have gone into the ether for all the good it's doing. We need another thread to abuse each other on so...

Again, you all suck royal arse, you fucking shower of bastards.

[hr]http://www.crumble.org
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.
iohannes

Re:

Postby tordenskjold on Wed May 26, 2004 8:58 am

If shit had a name it would be yours, you are truly the detritus of human kind personified.
Kæmp for alt hvad du har kært,
Dø om så det gælder.
Da er livet ej så svært,
Døden ikke heller.
tordenskjold

Re:

Postby LC on Wed May 26, 2004 9:23 am

Your family are lice on a whore womans bush.

(saw that on tv recently)
LC

Re:

Postby moonshine boy on Wed May 26, 2004 10:01 am

[s]iohannes wrote on 02:47, 26th May 2004:
Seriously.

The original abuse thread has disappeared onto about page 4 or something, so it might has well have gone into the ether for all the good it's doing. We need another thread to abuse each other on so...

Again, you all suck royal arse, you fucking shower of bastards.

That is all ye know on creamcakes, and all ye need to you creamcake cunt
moonshine boy

Re:

Postby Quentinfetishwoman on Wed May 26, 2004 10:05 am

Actually, I think S.P.I.G sucks the most. Not only does he have a girlfriend he dosnt deserve(in that she is nice, fun, has a good personality) but he has the personality of a wet fish. He patronizes, judges, makes childish comments and generally deems others not worthy of the air he breathes. Personaly I think he is possibly the most boring, sad, depressing man to grace our fine streets. But, hey, thats just my opinion, man.

And don't bother with the snide comments regarding me, S.P.I.G. I just do not care.

[hr]"Horror by definition is the emotion of pure revulsion. Terror by the same standard is that of fearful anticipation"-Dario Argento
"Horror by definition is the emotion of pure revulsion. Terror by the same standard is that of fearful anticipation"-Dario Argento
Quentinfetishwoman

Re:

Postby Quentinfetishwoman on Wed May 26, 2004 10:24 am

Not really. I say what I think.

Don't get me started on you.

[hr]"Horror by definition is the emotion of pure revulsion. Terror by the same standard is that of fearful anticipation"-Dario Argento
"Horror by definition is the emotion of pure revulsion. Terror by the same standard is that of fearful anticipation"-Dario Argento
Quentinfetishwoman

Re:

Postby Quentinfetishwoman on Wed May 26, 2004 10:26 am

Actually, if he bothers replying to it I will be very surprised. Somebody who is above my comments would really not give a shit. To be honest, I wrote it on the basis of various comments I heard throughout the year. As the saying goes, if you don't like it lump it.

Quentinfetishwoman

Re:

Postby Manic23 on Wed May 26, 2004 10:48 am

erm...is this post serious? Sounds like a very personal attack (not that I'm criticising-it was quite funny)

bless
Manic23

Re:

Postby Amanda on Wed May 26, 2004 10:51 am

wow, mee-ow, someone's got a bee in their bonnet. don't be so mean about someone you know hardly anything about.

but thankyou for being nice, i didn't expect that, and you've made me feel slightly less down than i have been, i appreciate that.
[s]"don't frown...you never know who might be falling in love with your smile..."[/s]
Amanda

Re:

Postby iohannes on Wed May 26, 2004 11:55 am

Ok, that's not what I had in mind.

iohannes

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Wed May 26, 2004 12:07 pm

Better not tell SPIG about that though - I know he's a sensitive chap.

[hr]Ah, I hate how nothing changes. Such a peaceful Earth should just collapse...
Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby Chain Mailer on Wed May 26, 2004 1:12 pm

You're all a bunch of sewage smelling, quiche munching, english pricks. I'd prefer to drink my own vomit then spend 1 minute in the presecenes of any one of you.

[hr]
It's not me! Why does everyone always think its personnal!
Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious
Chain Mailer

Re:

Postby Marco Biagi on Wed May 26, 2004 2:03 pm

You have a face that says 'hold my head to your ear, you'll hear the sea'.

[hr]"our very own Slobodan Milosevic"
- Saint Sal, first generation Sinner, 2001.
When you're down and out, just remember... you were the fastest sperm in your group once!!
http://www.marcobiagi.com
Marco Biagi

Re:

Postby Quentinfetishwoman on Wed May 26, 2004 2:14 pm

[s]Manic23 wrote on 11:48, 26th May 2004:[i]
erm...is this post serious? Sounds like a very personal attack (not that I'm criticising-it was quite funny)

It was meant to be funny. I wanted to inspire reaction. Its the reaction that proves my point-that people on the sinner are a big bunch of bitches;p

Quentinfetishwoman

Re:

Postby Quentinfetishwoman on Wed May 26, 2004 2:14 pm

[s]Amanda wrote on 11:51, 26th May 2004:
wow, mee-ow, someone's got a bee in their bonnet. don't be so mean about someone you know hardly anything about.

but thankyou for being nice, i didn't expect that, and you've made me feel slightly less down than i have been, i appreciate that.

Seriously, I was pissing about. See above:P What I said about you was true, though.

[hr]
Quentinfetishwoman

Re:

Postby Quentinfetishwoman on Wed May 26, 2004 2:16 pm

Oh and another thing, Prophet Tenabrae likes Erasure.

Quentinfetishwoman

Re:

Postby Cain on Wed May 26, 2004 2:30 pm

[s]Quentinfetishwoman wrote on 15:16, 26th May 2004:
Oh and another thing, Prophet Tenabrae likes Erasure.

you say that like it's a bad thing.

[hr]
I will diminish, and go into fourth year, and remain Cain
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby Quentinfetishwoman on Wed May 26, 2004 2:39 pm

I take it you are deaf then? Or prone to campness? Both? Heh, you big deaf campo:P

Quentinfetishwoman

Re:

Postby Cain on Wed May 26, 2004 5:08 pm

I'm going to out myself and say that I enjoy their music.

they do have an appealing camp value, but they also know how to write a good tune or two.

[hr]
I will diminish, and go into fourth year, and remain Cain
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby Quentinfetishwoman on Wed May 26, 2004 10:29 pm

Fair enough.

Quentinfetishwoman

Next

Return to The Sinner's Main Board