Home

TheSinner.net

ya aya ya aya ya ya y ay ay ay aya ya

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

ya aya ya aya ya ya y ay ay ay aya ya

Postby moonshine boy on Wed May 26, 2004 12:40 pm

Is it just me or is Art History full of well fit females. I took the subject this semester and was astounded by how many beautiful babies thier were in the lecture.

The down side to it though was all the ya's who seem to love shouting inane garble at the lecturers and speaking about thier westport orientated social life in a high pitched voice for all to hear during lectures

This is why i wont be taking it next year
moonshine boy

Re:

Postby LeopardSkinQueen on Wed May 26, 2004 12:47 pm

[s]moonshine boy wrote on 13:40, 26th May 2004:
astounded by how many beautiful babies thier were in the lecture.

Probably one of the most worrysome typos I've seen in a while o_O
[i:1wp3kko0]Now at midnight all the agents and the superhuman crew
Come out and round up everyone that knows more than they do
[/i:1wp3kko0]
LeopardSkinQueen

Re:

Postby Aureliano on Wed May 26, 2004 2:12 pm

[s]LeopardSkinQueen wrote on 13:47, 26th May 2004:
[s]moonshine boy wrote on 13:40, 26th May 2004:[i]
astounded by how many beautiful babies thier were in the lecture.

Probably one of the most worrysome typos I've seen in a while o_O
[/i]

Quite possibly not a typo, LSQ.
Aureliano

Re:

Postby Quentinfetishwoman on Wed May 26, 2004 2:19 pm

[s]moonshine boy wrote on 13:40, 26th May 2004:
Is it just me or is Art History full of well fit females. I took the subject this semester and was astounded by how many beautiful babies thier were in the lecture.

The down side to it though was all the ya's who seem to love shouting inane garble at the lecturers and speaking about thier westport orientated social life in a high pitched voice for all to hear during lectures

This is why i wont be taking it next year

Fuck off you tosser.

[hr]
"Horror by definition is the emotion of pure revulsion. Terror by the same standard is that of fearful anticipation"-Dario Argento
"Horror by definition is the emotion of pure revulsion. Terror by the same standard is that of fearful anticipation"-Dario Argento
Quentinfetishwoman

Re:

Postby Campbell on Wed May 26, 2004 2:20 pm

what, what did he say?
Campbell

Re:

Postby Quentinfetishwoman on Wed May 26, 2004 2:42 pm

Well, since most people are apparently thinking it i thought I'd go ahead and say it.

[hr]"Horror by definition is the emotion of pure revulsion. Terror by the same standard is that of fearful anticipation"-Dario Argento
Quentinfetishwoman

Re:

Postby Haunted on Wed May 26, 2004 2:46 pm

I wasnt thinking it
Genesis 19:4-8
Haunted

Re:

Postby Quentinfetishwoman on Wed May 26, 2004 2:50 pm

Good for you.

[hr]"Horror by definition is the emotion of pure revulsion. Terror by the same standard is that of fearful anticipation"-Dario Argento
Quentinfetishwoman

Re:

Postby helen b on Wed May 26, 2004 3:10 pm

i wasn't thinking it either
helen b

Re:

Postby S.L.G. on Wed May 26, 2004 3:12 pm

I don't have anything against specific types of people, but I do have to say that classes (such as Art History) in which people sat and talked all during the lectures were not enjoyable in the slightest - that's not a slight on any particular kind of people, but one must admit that the subject is populated with more than the usual amount of Westporters some of whom seem more interested in discussing their social lives than anything else.
S.L.G.

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Wed May 26, 2004 3:33 pm

Oh, let's not dance around the bush - the composition of Art History is about 80% yah.

[hr]Ah, I hate how nothing changes. Such a peaceful Earth should just collapse...
Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby helen b on Wed May 26, 2004 3:34 pm

and what exactly is wrong with the westport? why can't you like a place for what it is like not it's supposed clientele. Just because it is actually clean and nice and a certain type of person tends to frequent it doesn't mean that it should be stereotyped in such a way. That annoys me.
helen b

Re:

Postby Sleigh on Wed May 26, 2004 3:45 pm

It's generally annoying to have people talk through your lecture. It doesn't matter what it is they're actually talking about, or what their background is or the clothes they wear.

[hr]Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.
Sleigh

Re:

Postby Mohawk on Wed May 26, 2004 3:47 pm

[s]helen b wrote on 16:34, 26th May 2004:
and what exactly is wrong with the westport? why can't you like a place for what it is

an expensive bar,

the one and only time i went there was a shock to the system.

£10.50 for a bottle of house red....

shocking

[hr]
Mohawk

http://www.livejournal.com/~grahamecase/
Mohawk

Re:

Postby helen b on Wed May 26, 2004 3:56 pm

thats perfectly acceptable for a reasonable establishment- how much do you want to pay? £5 and have your gullet stripped???
helen b

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Wed May 26, 2004 4:01 pm

£10.50 isn't at all unreasonable for a bar or restaurant.

[hr]Ah, I hate how nothing changes. Such a peaceful Earth should just collapse...
Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby Quentinfetishwoman on Wed May 26, 2004 4:37 pm

[s]helen b wrote on 16:34, 26th May 2004:
and what exactly is wrong with the westport? why can't you like a place for what it is like not it's supposed clientele. Just because it is actually clean and nice and a certain type of person tends to frequent it doesn't mean that it should be stereotyped in such a way. That annoys me.

The touble is not the interior but the people who frequent it. Everytime I have been in I have, bar a few, seen nothing but artifice and superficiality. Thats why I like Aikmans. The people who go there do so because they want to enjoy themselves and relax. Its not a fucking fashion parade. Not that Westporters arnt mainly there to relax, but generally its all a bit 'daddy's money'.

[hr]
Quentinfetishwoman

Re:

Postby Cain on Wed May 26, 2004 5:07 pm

I dislike the westport because the last time i went in it was really really muggy and hummid - not nice. after we were there for half an hour they cranked the steroes up a major notch, so you couldn't even hear the person next to you screaming.

Nothing to do with the clientele, just that i haven't enjoyed myself when i've been in.

[hr]
I will diminish, and go into fourth year, and remain Cain
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby Rufus on Wed May 26, 2004 6:48 pm

The barstaff are utter wankers in The Westport.

[hr]I love you all.
Rufus

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Wed May 26, 2004 6:59 pm

I like the Union for the following reasons:

Plenty of space - unless it's the end of the year or a busy Friday you can almost always get somewhere to sit. Go most other places in St. Andrews and 8 people fill all the seats.

Price - let's not mince words the Union is (barring various promotions) the cheapest place.

Lower twat level - sure there are some twats in the Union but they're generally far less offensive than in other places.

Prophet Tenebrae

Next

Return to The Sinner's Main Board