Home

TheSinner.net

When do I matriculate?

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

When do I matriculate?

Postby paloma on Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:00 am

I am going into fourth year and (embarrassingly) don't know when I need to arrive by to matriculate. I know halls have lists, that tell you where to go by subject, or was it by the letter of your last name, but where do the rest of us look? Where would I go to see what day I need to be in Younger Hall, with my card and my forms?

Thanks for the help!
paloma

Re:

Postby andrewdalgleish on Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:03 am

going on last year i think i could matriculate on the thursday or the friday. i might be wrong though.
andrewdalgleish

Re:

Postby Rex Mundi on Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:27 pm

The details of my matriculation arrangements are available from my Advising page, so it'll probably be the same as you?

https://portal.st-andrews.ac.uk/students.shtml and click on "Advising"
Rex Mundi

Re:

Postby Guest on Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:12 am

Thanks! I looked on the advising page in the portal, but it only said to look on the registry's web site, which so far doesn't seem to have any info.

Also, I have preadvised, but in bold type the page tells me that I need to participate in Pre-Advising, Advising and as well as matriculation. Do I need to do this?

Also, has anyone found the matriculation schedule? Would be very grateful for the link.. I have a joint degree in English and psychology, and my last name begins with P.

Re:

Postby Thackary on Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:07 am

http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/sss/interna ... ation.html

Advising commences Wednesday 22nd, and runs till Saturday 25th
Thackary

Return to The Sinner's Main Board