Home

TheSinner.net

T shirt printing

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

T shirt printing

Postby Cain on Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:00 pm

Are there any decent places around st andrews for getting a t-shirt printed up? i want a black shirt with a white design on the front, and a banner across the shoulders.

it's just a run of one that i'm after

[hr]It's now who you know, it's who who you know knows
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:05 pm

I'm fairly sure Cain, that - as we are both St. Andrews vets (like Nam vets, not pet vets) that if you don't know about one and I don't, there probably isn't one... although, for all I know Drouthy Neebors could be running a secret tie dye factory...

But surely the internet has that kind of stuff?
Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby James on Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:22 pm

No ideas either.

However, if someone were to want a successful business in St. Andrews, and if they could set up an affordable, but good quality, T-shirt / Rugby shirt / hoodie business, they'd rake it in! All those halls and societies, with no travel to Dundee or elsewhere.
James

Re:

Postby Cain on Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:44 pm

[s]Prophet Tenebrae wrote on 23:05, 13th Sep 2004:
I'm fairly sure Cain, that - as we are both St. Andrews vets (like Nam vets, not pet vets) that if you don't know about one and I don't, there probably isn't one... although, for all I know Drouthy Neebors could be running a secret tie dye factory...

But surely the internet has that kind of stuff?

probably Ten, but i fancy dropping stuff off and actually speaking to somebody saying "i want this."

and arond st andrews would include dundeh, which might have places.
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

t-shirts

Postby Ewan_Hamilton on Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:58 pm

There are people in st andrews who do the halls clothing etc. And in-stitches do some stuff for societies and a few bar uniforms they might be able to help you.
Ewan_Hamilton

t-shirts

Postby Ewan_Hamilton on Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:58 pm

There are people in st andrews who do the halls clothing etc. And in-stitches do some stuff for societies and a few bar uniforms they might be able to help you.
Ewan_Hamilton

Re:

Postby Zombie Sheep on Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:16 pm

What about Westport printing?
Zombie Sheep

Re:

Postby quarterstaff on Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:29 pm

as far as i know, advertising is forbidden on here, but i am friends with a dude who have a wee clothing company... its shit hot stuff. and does orders for individuals, halls, etc. email me for details, you lazy bums.

;)

[hr]
god damned mongolians!
god damned mongolians!
quarterstaff

Re:

Postby Ethan With on Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:55 am

There's also a place in Dundee - email me for details...
Ethan With

Re:

Postby ovi on Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:59 am

the solution is with the reprographics unit. they have what you need and they are quite nice people too.
ovi

Return to The Sinner's Main Board