Home

TheSinner.net

Euros

Your opportunity to discuss goings on in the Debating Society, recent debates or any issues you believe are important. Questions or queries can be addressed to the moderator at debates@st-andrews.ac.uk.

Re:

Postby Mr Comedy on Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:53 am

Best of luck to everyone taking part, I think that you ought to have a good time. I was talking to some of the Cork boys, and they have some wild parties planned too...
Do us proud.
"I am in no way interested in immortality, but only in the taste of tea. " -Lu Tung
Mr Comedy

Re:

Postby kdc4 on Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:59 am

What is the current status of travel arrangements? Will we be able to get that sorted fairly soon?

Cheers,
-Doug
kdc4

Re:

Postby lem4 on Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:21 am

[s]kdc4 wrote on 05:59, 7th Mar 2005:
What is the current status of travel arrangements? Will we be able to get that sorted fairly soon?

I know Jason and John were talking about doing that pretty soon, I would talk to them.
"There is, you'll agree, a certain [i:jzcwav8n]je ne sais quoi[/i:jzcwav8n] oh so very special about a firm, young carrot."
lem4

Euros

Postby lem4 on Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:06 am

Hello again,

Just a quick note to announce who the people going to Euros in Cork are:

St Andrews A: John Stewart and Jason Vit
St Andrews B: Connie Grieve and Doug Cochran

Judges: Sally Young and Rachel Whitbred

Thank you to all who applied. Apologies for those who did not make the squad, but owing to limited places we could only send two judges and this we we've decided that they are to be first year students.

Good luck!
"There is, you'll agree, a certain [i:jzcwav8n]je ne sais quoi[/i:jzcwav8n] oh so very special about a firm, young carrot."
lem4

Return to Union Debating Society