Home

TheSinner.net

Dundee Schools

Your opportunity to discuss goings on in the Debating Society, recent debates or any issues you believe are important. Questions or queries can be addressed to the moderator at debates@st-andrews.ac.uk.

Dundee Schools

Postby Connie on Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:14 pm

Hey guys
Dundede schools is happening tomorrow. For those of you who are going to Durham/Newcastle to judge and haven't done any judging before I would highly recommend coming along and judging the rounds with peopole like Jenni, myself and Doug.

It starts at 12.30.
There are 3 lots of people going.
Sally is getting the bus at 12 from the bus station i think. if you want to go with her try to be there by 11.45.
I have class until 12 so I will be meeting people at the b us stationa t 12.30.
Another lot of people will be meetin at 1.30 to be there a little late.

If you are going to turn up, please email me at connie.grieve@gmail.com to let me know.

We will be back late afternoon, in time for board of ten.

--Connie
Connie

Re:

Postby Sally on Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:32 pm

The reason for 11.45 is that the bus to "Dundede" leaves BEFORE 12!

And if anyone is wanting to get some more judging experience, I need someone to judge at a Courier Round on Thursday night. You would need to be free from half four, as the debate is taking place near Stirling. You will get taken out for a meal afterwards. If you would like to go, please email me on svy@
Sally

Re:

Postby Jenni on Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:26 am

Just to say a huge thank you to all of you who came along to support the competition yesterday - it quite literally couldn't have happened without your help.

Really grateful - best of luck in Newcastle & Durham

J
Jenni

Re:

Postby Jenni on Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:26 am

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you who came through to help us out yesterday. It quite literally couldn't have happened without you!

Good luck for Newcastle & Durham

J

Quoting connie from 12:14, 31st Oct 2006
Hey guys
Dundede schools is happening tomorrow. For those of you who are going to Durham/Newcastle to judge and haven't done any judging before I would highly recommend coming along and judging the rounds with peopole like Jenni, myself and Doug.

It starts at 12.30.
There are 3 lots of people going.
Sally is getting the bus at 12 from the bus station i think. if you want to go with her try to be there by 11.45.
I have class until 12 so I will be meeting people at the b us stationa t 12.30.
Another lot of people will be meetin at 1.30 to be there a little late.

If you are going to turn up, please email me at connie.grieve@gmail.com to let me know.

We will be back late afternoon, in time for board of ten.

--Connie
Jenni

Return to Union Debating Society