Home

TheSinner.net

Searching for People

Your opportunity to discuss goings on in the Debating Society, recent debates or any issues you believe are important. Questions or queries can be addressed to the moderator at debates@st-andrews.ac.uk.

Searching for People

Postby obsessiveBecca on Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:48 pm

Ok guys this is my only chance of knowing who to target in and around St Andrews, even when I am not in town. I will not be quizing you all every week, only as a last resort when I am ready to murder each and every peson who mentions the words, debates, speakers, tonight, LPH in my hearing...

So my first request - Mermaids. Anyone involved/know anyone involved who would speak in the free speach debate. Give me names and I will contact them...

Thank you!

Rebecca
obsessiveBecca

Re:

Postby ChrisH on Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:24 pm

I hope this blinding flash of the obvious will distract you long enough for me to flee before the bludgeoning that will follow. Try the Mermaids chair, Isabel Hunter, as she seemed genuinely approachable and interested in getting involved with other stuff at election time.

If not her then maybe try Shelton, he'll certainly say things that many would find controversial.

By the way, am I still on for the freshers debate?
ChrisH

Return to Union Debating Society