Home

TheSinner.net

Alumni Newsletter

Your opportunity to discuss goings on in the Debating Society, recent debates or any issues you believe are important. Questions or queries can be addressed to the moderator at debates@st-andrews.ac.uk.

Alumni Newsletter

Postby Jessica Siegel on Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:19 pm

Dear Alumni,

This year we are sending out a newsletter for alumni who want to get back in touch with the UDS or learn what is going on more generally.

This newsletter is free and will be posted to your address. To receive it, simply email your name and post address to the Convenor, Jessica Siegel (myself!), at js482.

Kind regards,

Jess
Jessica Siegel

Re: Alumni Newsletter

Postby kdc4 on Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:11 pm

Can I just give a quick word of thanks to those who sent me a very thoughtful alumni newsletter. It was witty, informative, and even had a termcard.

Well done to the Board (esp. Claire) for putting that together.

Cheers,
-Doug
kdc4

Postby Laura on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:56 pm

Seconded. Keep up the good work : )
"When I came back to Dublin, I was courtmartialled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence."
Laura

Re: Alumni Newsletter

Postby Dave the Explosive Newt on Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:21 am

I just swung by my pigeonhole tonight to find mine (needlessly folded by the porters) - top stuff. I can't believe the debating society is going to such efforts for the alumni! If the debates are equally impressive then the UDS are in for a superb year!
Dave the Explosive Newt

Return to Union Debating Society