Home

TheSinner.net

Correct Information

Your opportunity to discuss goings on in the Debating Society, recent debates or any issues you believe are important. Questions or queries can be addressed to the moderator at debates@st-andrews.ac.uk.

Correct Information

Postby Eliot Wilson on Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:48 pm

Do you think that, since a Convener has come and gone (and graduated, almost) since Miranda was in charge, the nice Sinner people might change the message at the top to reflect reality? Miss Weigler hasn't been Convener for seven or eight months!!!
Bill and Ted beat the Grim Reaper at Twister

Bill: "You played very well, Death, especially with your totally heavy Death robes."

Death: "Don't patronise me."
Eliot Wilson

Re:

Postby Barry Joss on Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:45 am

I have emailed the people concerned and been reliably informed by James that Oli will look into it.

And I know where you live, Oli!!!
Barry Joss

Re:

Postby Eliot Wilson on Wed Jun 11, 2003 1:43 pm

Do you ever worry, Mr. Joss, that we have a tendency to use the Debating Society message board as a surrogate telephone?

Bill: "You played very well, Death, especially with your totally heavy Death robes."

Eliot Wilson

Re:

Postby Yeats on Wed Jun 11, 2003 5:59 pm

I've just e-mailed Oli and it should be changed to the new message in a few days.
Some day we shall be glad to remember such things
Yeats

Re:

Postby Eliot Wilson on Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:03 pm

I see the introductory message has now been changed. Much obliged. I do like neatness.

Eliot Wilson

Return to Union Debating Society